Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are Pure Evil, I swear to God.

• Thread starter Survivalist_Prepper
  • Start date
S

Survivalist_Prepper

Banned
-
Most of you haven’t read "The Game" by Neil Strauss. It's a history about the origin of so called "pickup artists".

Now everyone has their own opinion on pickup artists but here's a raw fact about them. Most of them were "incels" in their late 20s. Yeah, that's right they were incels.

Even the king of PUAs, Neil Strauss was a 5'6" bald, big nose 27 year old.

Now why am I bringing this up?

I was looking at a thread on r/TwoXChromosomes about that very recent mass shooting and a member said, "Unless they do something about their own problem, nothing is gonna change." (suggesting we take the initiative)

So if that above is true then why do women absolutely and utterly HATE pickup artists since most PUAs are just incels trying to better their lives?

You hate incels letting out their frustration at various websites for getting no sex. Okay!

But you also hate incels that made an effort to change their own lives....so what's the alternative that you suggest?

If I approach you, I'm creepy. If I let out my frustration, I'm a misogynist. So what alternative do you suggest?

I'm gonna tell you what they REALLY want us incels to do.

- Those witches want us to turn Gay. How many times have you read on reddit "I wish they just started fucking each other."

- They want us to stay sexless AND NEVER complain about it.

- They want us to pay our hard earned money just for getting sex BECAUSE THEY KNOW "FOR A FACT" IT'S THE BEST FOR US.

As you can see, only psychopaths with no sense of sympathy would suggest such alternatives.

Now What do you do when you get no rational sympathy? That's right, you take matters into your own hand.

Yeah, It's true that most incels are harmless losers who jerk off 10 times a day but the number of sexless mass shooters is increasing day by day.... We get no sex, you get no protection. Have a good day!

In case anyone wants to know what they did during the old days of Pickup. They maxxed everything and then approached thousands of women. That's all there is.

Most of them had no jobs. Approaching is all they did. Some of them approached and talked to nearly 5000+ women and got laid nearly 50 times, so It's no miracle. Not to mention, out of 50 lays, less than 5 were with really hot girls (but that after 4000+ rejections).

Most of you haven’t read "The Game" by Neil Strauss. It's a history about the origin of so called "pickup artists".

Now everyone has their own opinion on pickup artists but here's a raw fact about them. Most of them were "incels" in their late 20s. Yeah, that's right they were incels.

I was looking at a thread on r/TwoXChromosomes about that very recent mass shooting and a member said, "Unless they do something about their own problem, nothing is gonna change." (suggesting we take the initiative)

So if that above is true then why do women absolutely and utterly HATE pickup artists since most PUAs are just incels trying to better their lives?

You hate incels letting out their frustration at various websites for getting no sex. Okay!

But you also hate incels that made an effort to change their own lives....so what's the alternative that you suggest?

If I approach you, I'm creepy. If I let out my frustration, I'm a misogynist. So what alternative do you suggest?

- Those witches want us to turn Gay. How many times have you read on reddit "I wish they just started fucking each other."

- They want us to pay our hard earned money just for getting sex BECAUSE THEY KNOW "FOR A FACT" IT'S THE BEST FOR US.

As you can see, only psychopaths with no sense of sympathy would suggest such alternatives.

Now What do you do when you get no rational sympathy? That's right, you take matters into your own hand.

Yeah, It's true that most incels are harmless losers who jerk off 10 times a day but the number of sexless mass shooters is increasing day by day.... We get no sex, you get no protection. Have a good day!
They do not want you happy or to have any semblence of dignity. When you are weak and unhappy you will be vulnerable to exploitation.

I glad you are taking their safety away from them. They should live in constant fear of us.

Neil straus wasn't the king of PUA's, Mystery was. He and owen cook learned everything from Mystery at the same time. Then they both started booting up their PUA company, building on Mystery's ideas. And Neil Strauss would shit talk Owen Cook / RSD Tyler Durden for coming up while he was doing the exact same thing. He was a hypocrite. He also talks in his book about meeting tom cruise and subtle humblebragging like that. I think he is a narcissist

Neil straus wasn't the king of PUA's, Mystery was. He and owen cook learned everything from Mystery at the same time. Then they both started booting up their PUA company, building on Mystery's ideas. And Neil Strauss would shit talk Owen Cook / RSD Tyler Durden for coming up while he was doing the exact same thing. He was a hypocrite. He also talks in his book about meeting tom cruise and subtle humblebragging like that. I think he is a narcissist
Hmm...looks like someone read
"The Game" thoroughly.. Lmao

Hmm...looks like someone read
"The Game" thoroughly.. Lmao
I read the mystery method 12 years ago when I was 17, and a whole bunch of other pua and self help books.

I was so happy, I thought there was like a method on interacting with girls, and people had actually thought about this.

Up until today, I still haven't "cold approached my first 2-set" lmao

No pussy for me the gun will be off safety irs lootin' time

Neil Strauss Was a man in the right place and right time to looks Max and pursue pick up? It wouldn't work in this modern day culture too much me too! movement too much False accusations. Plus you can easily get a harassment charge we're not living in the 70s anymore. The age of free love and one night stands is over.

I read the mystery method 12 years ago when I was 17, and a whole bunch of other pua and self help books.

I was so happy, I thought there was like a method on interacting with girls, and people had actually thought about this.

Up until today, I still haven't "cold approached my first 2-set" lmao
Brutal

Not just women. Females of all ages. Didn't realize until I took the blackpill that even at age as young as 4 I notice that boys are better human beings than foidlets

women do not have morality. they are entirely driven around emotion, i.e. what makes them feel good. expecting a woman to understand the plight of an incel is as much as an imbecile act as expecting your dog to know what the Pythagorean theorem is.

I hate PUA garbage. The ultimate, final cope of an arrogant man who can’t face the music and realize he’s a loser.

It’s more relieving to accept you were unlucky than worry yourself to death thinking
>Maybe if I work out more
>Maybe I’d be taller if I got more sleep as a teenager
>I just need to learn the magic words to make girls fuck me

thanx for the share. Your right they are evil in my opinion.