Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal women are pieces of shit and assholes

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
women are pieces of shit and assholes. they should be labelled as such. when interviewing with a bitch, she gives off an asshole superior vibe. even if the job doesn't require a lot of skills, she acts like the job requires a lot of skills. ever interviewed with a human resource bitch? it's fucking digusting. you gotta talk firm to them because they just make up shit, to make your skills look back. it's a fucking battle of words.

women are pieces of shit and assholes. they should be labelled as such. when interviewing with a bitch, she gives off an asshole superior vibe. even if the job doesn't require a lot of skills, she acts like the job requires a lot of skills. ever interviewed with a human resource bitch? it's fucking digusting. you gotta talk firm to them because they just make up shit, to make your skills look back. it's a fucking battle of words.
Interviewed a woman once and she couldn’t shut the fuck up so I didn’t give her an offer

Interviewed a woman once and she couldn’t shut the fuck up so I didn’t give her an offer

2023-05-29-17_08_43-manifesto-of-elliot-rodger-_-pdf-mozilla-firefox-png.764189

It’s because your looks if you were a genetically superior chad she would’ve been flirting with you the whole interview

Interviewed a woman once and she couldn’t shut the fuck up so I didn’t give he

Fucking good. There should be more men that conduct interviews because women bullshit all the time during interviews.