Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women are perfect consumers

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★
working in a shop i was able to identify two archetypes regarding human behaviors when they buy things.
1 males are pragmatic and resolute, they already know what they want to buy and it's always things they need.
they enter the shop,take what they need and go away without second thoughts.
2 women are fickle and irrational, they enter because "that thing is so pretty" and then they proceed to look everywhere and they change their minds at least two times before buying shit they don't need just because they find it cute.
observing this over and over I came to the conclusion that is logical that politician enabled women to have money and resources because they use shopping as a drug to feel better and the econmy benefits from this behavior.
and i skip the part where I complain about females advocating for the rights of oppressed people while buying things made by underpaid chinese workers.

Manchildren are getting there though

Consoomer

This is so true. I work at a store and its almost always women who are indecisive and dont know what they want

I don't think I've ever heard a good answer from a wahmen on why they care so much about coomsuming

Women are spineless, they follow. they never lead, they are bigger subhumans than us.

Soy's are great examples of consumers ngl

I don't think I've ever heard a good answer from a wahmen on why they care so much about coomsuming
I think they get high with shopping...
in the old patriarchal societies men used to bring resources to females and the higher was the status of the foids the greatest were the things given to them.
so maybe their brain evolved to precive the act of "obtaining things" as a way of affirming they're value.
just guessing

idk I buy go to mall to buy energy drinks, that harmful to me, just for a walk.

i always thought foids enjoyed shopping, at least partly, because of their gatherer instincts, the items are just there for the picking like berries and stuff. it would explain the male stereotype too: go in>take what you need>pay>leave, much like a hunter would: stalk>kill>take corpse>leave.

I think they get high with shopping...
in the old patriarchal societies men used to bring resources to females and the higher was the status of the foids the greatest were the things given to them.
so maybe their brain evolved to precive the act of "obtaining things" as a way of affirming they're value.
just guessing
Sad that people look up to femerloids

maybe their brain evolved to precive the act of "obtaining things" as a way of affirming they're value.
I guess that too, their own genetic value is shown by what kind of men they can attract. Also hoarding can be related to them conserving resources for children in times of need.