Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Women are people too!"

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Apparently not.

Men more different from chimps than women, say boffins
if you have any poo, fling it now - ladies

What this means, of course, is that women are in fact much closer genetically to being chimps than men are. Some have even interpreted the research to mean that men are "more evolved" than women, having left their heritage as apes further behind than the ladies.

but before you say "haha women are chimps", this study says the opposite:

Some people claim that, genetically, men are more closely related to male chimpanzees than to women. Others discount sex differences because they’re determined by a single gene, called SRY, on the Y chromosome.

So I don't know what to believe. But one thing is sure, we are very, very different from women.

OFFTOPIC: TO STOP I.T. SCREENSHOTTING THIS THREAD:
Since IT is gynocentric, woman-pedestalizing and feminist (even the men), it makes sense that they don't address the devaluing of male sexual marketplace value thanks to online-dating, social media, feminism, etc. Not once do they recognize that incels weren't a thing when men were likely to get a wife in the past. Not once do they empathize with men who have to compete with a woman's IG, Tinder, Onlyfans, TikTok, Snapchat, FB, Bumble, etc. Not once do they counter-argue the statistic that male inceldom is at least 28% of men and rising. They don't like these very real facts so they just choose not to engage with them.

Now back to my post.

Incels are not so much "misogynists" as we are "speci(e)(i)st". No wonder women can't understand what inceldom is. I mean, would you expect a different species to understand a uniquely "man-species"-disadvantage? Also, this explains why women would prefer to fuck dogs than sub5 men - maybe women feel more affinity with that species than with the human male species. It might not just be that women find dogs more attractive than us, but they feel more of a kinship with dogs. I grew up being told that dog was "man's best friend". Little did I know that I would learn later that dog was also "women's boyfriend".

But the fact remains, we're so different from women. Who would have thought that the different heights, strengths, physical traits, ambitions, reproductive strategies, morals, desires and intellects between men and women would be because of biological differences? Maybe just maybe there is a lot to unpack here.

First glad you back my nigga. You my favorite blackpiller

Based and speciespilled

I always wonder this. Are men of different races closer to each other that they are to foids of their own race?

Would be interesting to see. If true, race copers would be defeated.

george-sodoni-220_1457281f.jpg

Hiqh iq as usual.

I always wonder this. Are men of different races closer to each other that they are to foids of their own race?

Prolly tbh. I’ve met high iq people of all races but honestly ever foid of race seems the same chad chaser even curry foids chase chads

I fucking knew it.

over for chimpcels

Ooooga booga
Ooooga booga
Ooooga booga
Ooooga booga
Ooooga booga
Ooooga booga
[IMG alt="AccountError"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/24/24738.jpg?1589345008[/IMG]
AccountError
didnt read

★★★
JoinedFeb 24, 2020Posts4,286Online45d 20h 34m
1 minute ago
Ooooga booga

[IMG alt="AccountError"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/24/24738.jpg?1589345008[/IMG]
AccountError
didnt read

★★★
1 minute ago
Ooooga booga

[IMG alt="TheSecondComing"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/14/14662.jpg?1589284187[/IMG]
TheSecondComing
no looks no life
★★★★★

JoinedOct 2, 2018Posts21,806Online111d 1h 38m
A moment ago
@
AccountError

@AccountError
didnt read

★★★
1 minute ago
Ooooga booga

JohnDcel said:
start following @TheSecondComing

Thanks bro. Just been busy af

I've wondered if Chads of different races are close cuz there are FEW ways to be goodlooking: e.g. you need a good jaw. But with ugly men, there are 100s of ways to be ugly, so maybe we're very diverse genetically-speaking.

Slightly offtangent from your post, I know.
Hiqh iq as usual.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I've wondered if Chads of different races are close cuz there are FEW ways to be goodlooking: e.g. you need a good jaw. But with ugly men, there are 100s of ways to be ugly, so maybe we're very diverse genetically-speaking.

Most chads have similar features, so there might be some truth to this. In any case, studying women like theyre a different species (which is what incels have been doing) has given us valuable info.

Thanks bro. Just been busy af

Thanks!
Busy with Stacy

He's back after he slays all prime pussy

Another based Face thread

Incels are humans too. Yet women don't seem to acknowledge that

good thread, might read later

Aren't you a failed normie who's had sex Before?

Probably will not read tbh

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Y chromosome shared among all men is very similar compared to X which is more diversified.

Women are not people.
Women are pets.

And should be legally classed as such.