Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are pathetic creatures and more primitiv then men

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
The way i see them now changed a lot. I had so many blackpill experiences. Either directly or indirectly. I have friends who deal with females and they get cucked a lot. And the following is what the females are for me.

Females are nothing but litte brainless little apes whose life is all about chasing chad and talking and thinking about food. And using make up to fake their beauty to get Chad. Evolutionary wise they are retarded/strongly dumbed down men". They may have both XX chromosomes but look at how pathetic and uninteresting they are. And i can easily generalize.

Have you met one woman who was different and actually interesting, deep-thinking and not like a NPC? Every woman i meet can be easily categorized because there is no variation when it comes to them. They ARE just a bunch of NPCs.

And that the modern cuckish man gives them so much credit for just existing...no idea WHAT makes women so worshippable. You can treat them like second-class citizen and still have a functioning society. Who cares about their feelings anyway? They have zero empathy about male problems, so why pray to vagina so much? Bring back patriarchy.

Womens mating preference for stupid features like jawlines or other shit has kept me out of the dating pool since birth. I am now 25 and my brain got a bit destroyed by inceldom (became dumber, cant focus, think clearly, depressed often, shut in) I was in my bed when i realized what women actually are. That they are these little dumb primates and bipedal incubators.

Last edited:
They've got the strongest clutch on weak, lonely men and have no intention of letting go. Fucking cunts.

I know its said a lot here but I mean it, it never began for us

They think like its still 40,000 BC

I can speak from experience that even those who seem interesting at the start,
are nothing more then foids when with some extra story to sound interesting and to trap chad with it

foids are the real subhumans

Just read Schopenhauer's essay On Women. He basically says the same thing as you. Women are inferior to men, and that's a fact.

Last edited: