Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are openly & shamelessly declaring that they literally want us to be slaves. They aren't hiding it anymore. Most ragefuel video I've ever seen.

rather die than settle for a disgusting nigger like this

Gorillas talking this shit. It's so over boyos

okay good thing there is subtitles idk what she is saying

Lol I wanna say whos fuckin her but theres definitely some dumb motherfucker putting his dick in that.

It's a shame Harambe got put down instead of his sister here.

they talk in the most annoying way it pisses me off
I imagine bitches having their faces caved in every time they open their mouths. I think one of the reasons I hate how faggots talk is because they mimick female speech patterns.

I imagine bitches having their faces caved in every time they open their mouths. I think the reason I hate how faggots talk is because they mimick female speech patterns.
idk how they dont go insane from speaking like them

I can't stand her voice. Imagine having to hear her talk every day, that is what hell is

This message is for Chad, incels keep moving.

IMG 8277

IMG 8278

@kay' Thoughts on this?

Watched first 21 seconds. Good record.

Its just sheboon cope. Nobody wana date a loud low iq sheboon. Not even their own black men.

So they cope like this.

Also they act tough on the internet when in reality they are the highest percentage of single mothers and std bearers because they sleep around with any thug or hobo available like the baboons they are.

Man I don't speak n1gg3r language, but I got the gist of what she is saying. She can rot with her cats for all I care, better be an Incel then a simp.

>Heared 1 second
>Cringed at the ghetto sheboon acentt
>Stoped the video

jfl she's just coping.
no sane man ever getting close to this abomination

would rather be sent to war and be gassed then be with this troll

Why would anybody hate that woman? She is litrrally telling the truth straight to your face. Are you as retarded as normies and you want to hear lies?

Last edited:
Why would anybody hate that woman? She is litrrally telling the truth straight to your face. Are you as retarded as normies and you want to hear lies?
We don't hate her honesty, we hate that she and other women are all evil.

Slaughter them and throw their carcasses to dogs

Blackpill from a black. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Just beat the woman in her. Take the evil city girl and start whipping her like the good old days. Man i hate black people

Her looksmatch just wanted a cupcake

Maybe it's their way of begging men to tame them? Like subconsciously, idk. Or just a giant shit test that men failed (by allowing feminazism)

Maybe it's their way of begging men to tame them? Like subconsciously, idk. Or just a giant shit test that men failed (by allowing feminazism)
They won't be tamed at this rate. They will be skinned, and their heads will be flying off. Taming them would be the biggest cuck move in history by men. It's effectively forgiving them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back