Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Women are on the frontlines of the pandemic!"

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1586694749185.webm

They act like they're overworked, but I see the hospital halls, they admit someone, leave them alone for hours while they do small talk with each other about mundane topics, or fiddle their phone, then do something like attach an IV, then walk away again for hours.

Then act like they're overworked.
I've had coworkers who were like this, they'd call to attention every little thing they'd accomplish and act eternally exhausted, the people are the lowest performers and the ones with the most office politics. But they get the promotions and raises, because they call attention to everything they accomplish no matter how small.

They are, as nurses, which has to be the most common higher paying profession for women (just a guess)

but they all chose that job so they get no sympathy. I'd also argue it was an easy as fuck job, until corona virus.

I’m a lunch lady at nursing home and all the nurses are abusive fat lazy whores

Lol they literally aren’t even doing anything especially in the u.s. since the hospitals aren’t even that full

Lol, how is.that job. Are you a cook or do you actually serve customers?
Old bitter foids and 1 mentally ill redneck talking shit about me all day and the fat ugly nurses treat me like crap because I’m 26 and still make minimum wage it’s terrible

Error 404 on that webm