Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are now taking PUA courses to learn how to make Chads approach them

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Jfl, didn't see this coming:feelshaha::feelskek:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1aw87t7/women_are_now_taking_bootcamps_that_teach_them/

So what are those empowered, powerful, strong women hoping to learn to be able to do? Are they taking the initiative and learning how to approach men?

It’s a practical, three-hour training workshop where you head to a busy location – in this case a central London bar – and carry out exercises designed to encourage members of the opposite sex to make a move.
“The idea is to cultivate an abundance mindset,” she tells me over a sparkling water (no booze here – clear heads are the order of the day when training). “Women in particular are often given this impression that there’s a scarcity of men, but we challenge that notion. There are actually lots of men out there! Our sessions are about learning techniques that get them to approach you – and to start sifting through them to identify which ones come up to your standards, not the other way round.”

Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:. Even when they try to imitate men, they cannot escape their nature. In the end, women want to be passive objects approached by men, then ignoring the unattractive ones and choosing the mos attractive ones. Imagine if male PUAs were like "Let's mind control women to get them to approach us:soy::soy::redpill::redpill:.":feelskek::feelskek: Even the most delusional PUAs justhad "techniques" that ultimately came down to "Approach as many women as possible and hope, fucking hope boyo, that one of them will suck your dick:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:."

And what the fuck does she mean by "not the other way around:foidSoy::foidSoy:":lul::lul:. Does that bitch actually believe that males are the ones filtering for quality when looking for partners:lul::lul::lul::lul:? Cause if she does, then that's just one more example, right after another pretty strong one, showing that women simply fundamentally cannot understand what dating is like as a man, at all, in the slightest.

That’s enough sitting around, though – we’re straight off to the aforementioned bar, where I’m told to walk into the entrance lobby and pause before slowly taking my coat off. This, says Chris, ties into one of the three main tenets of getting men to approach you: Visibility. “You have to be seen,” he says. To this end, I’m told to take a walk around the room, slowly, to give people a chance to notice me. The problem is, I’m used to doing what I call the “London walk” – the sole purpose of which is to get from A to B as quickly as possible. I decrease speed to the point where it feels unnatural, but it’s still not enough to satisfy Chris. “Try again,” he says when I return. “But slower.”

After Visibility comes Proximity. “You have to close down the space between you and the guy,” Chris tells me. Having to cross a physical distance – from one side of the bar to another, for example – can be enough to deter someone from coming over. He instructs me to use my backpack for the next exercise: I’m to go to the bar, find a man to stand next to, and ask if he minds me putting my bag down. I feel as though I’m radiating awkwardness as I approach the bar, self-consciously scouting for men. But after I nudge someone and ask my inoffensive question, and he smiles and gives his assent, something clicks into place in my brain.
RETARD, JUST ASK IF HE WANTS TO FUCK, IT'S THAT EASY:lul::lul::lul::lul:!

It’s horrible to admit, but if pressed to imagine what sort of woman would enrol in this course, I might have said someone who was extremely shy, lacking in self-esteem or, to put it bluntly, not particularly attractive.
WTF? Since when do looks matter, did feminists lie to me:fuk:?

On all fronts I’ve completely missed the mark. The three young professionals out tonight, all in their mid-thirties, are good-looking, well-dressed and great company – they’re just sick of dating apps.
Jfl, women doing the "I'm not like the other girls:foidSoy::foidSoy:," shit right after finally learning that online dating is not the dominant form of dating.

“It had become so much work to even get as far as a date,” says Sophie*, who lives in Hertfordshire. “You’d end up sending so many messages and never even meet. I’m not interested in any more pen pals!”
"Trust me, the men are totally ghosting me, not the other way around:foidSoy:." Yeah, sure.

Page, meanwhile, is a French marketing exec who lives in Berlin. She’s been travelling back and forth between there and the UK over the past month purely to attend the bootcamp, which is a level of commitment bordering on insanity, surely? “There’s nothing like this in Berlin,” she explains. “It’s pretty unique. My friends think I’m nuts, but I really wanted to get out of my dating rut and try something different.”
Imagine having such high standards that not even Germanic Aryan Chads in Berlin are not only not enough for you, but you don't even see them as a possibility.

I imagine only roasties are doing this shit. Toilets do be living in a completely different reality. They better just stick to dating apps. Way easier to get chads that way. Only problem is verifying one's height. As they like to say: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Jfl, didn't see this coming:feelshaha::feelskek:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1aw87t7/women_are_now_taking_bootcamps_that_teach_them/

So what are those empowered, powerful, strong women hoping to learn to be able to do? Are they taking the initiative and learning how to approach men?

Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:. Even when they try to imitate men, they cannot escape their nature. In the end, women want to be passive objects approached by men, then ignoring the unattractive ones and choosing the mos attractive ones. Imagine if male PUAs were like "Let's mind control women to get them to approach us:soy::soy::redpill::redpill:.":feelskek::feelskek: Even the most delusional PUAs justhad "techniques" that ultimately came down to "Approach as many women as possible and hope, fucking hope boyo, that one of them will suck your dick:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:."

And what the fuck does she mean by "not the other way around:foidSoy::foidSoy:":lul::lul:. Does that bitch actually believe that males are the ones filtering for quality when looking for partners:lul::lul::lul::lul:? Cause if she does, then that's just one more example, right after another pretty strong one, showing that women simply fundamentally cannot understand what dating is like as a man, at all, in the slightest.

RETARD, JUST ASK IF HE WANTS TO FUCK, IT'S THAT EASY:lul::lul::lul::lul:!

WTF? Since when do looks matter, did feminists lie to me:fuk:?

Jfl, women doing the "I'm not like the other girls:foidSoy::foidSoy:," shit right after finally learning that online dating is not the dominant form of dating.

"Trust me, the men are totally ghosting me, not the other way around:foidSoy:." Yeah, sure.

Imagine having such high standards that not even Germanic Aryan Chads in Berlin are not only not enough for you, but you don't even see them as a possibility.

giga retarded. all they have to do is exist.

Fucking hilarious :feelskek: :feelskek: sorry tho sweety, if chads aren't approaching you then you probably aren't in there league

I remember seeing those tiktoks where women go to clubs and say "teehee I'm gonna ditch dating apps and I'm gonna get approached by men today @ da club" and when no one approached them they make another tiktok literally crying their eyes out.

They wouldn't make it a day in our shoes

I remember seeing those tiktoks where women go to clubs and say "teehee I'm gonna ditch dating apps and I'm gonna get approached by men today @ da club" and when no one approached them they make another tiktok literally crying their eyes out.

They wouldn't make it a day in our shoes
They truly wouldn't:feelskek::feelskek:.

giga retarded. all they have to do is exist.
chad is spinning 8-9 stacies in 'situationships'
these classes are for becky to get into his harem
Our sessions are about learning techniques that get them to approach you – and to start sifting through them to identify which ones come up to your standards, not the other way round.”

Ugly girls are paying to learn how to rizz up chads

Dont they always say a man should approach a woman xD?

I imagine only roasties are doing this shit. Toilets do be living in a completely different reality. They better just stick to dating apps. Way easier to get chads that way.

dating coach extraordinaire Hayley Quinn

No Chad for your roast.