Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are nothing more than tools for our pleasure

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
We really shouldn't be considering women as "people". These things exist solely for our pleasure and amusement, so don't waste your time trying to get anything else out of them. Many of the most powerful men know this too. These men don't waste their time trying to impress and satisfy a woman, they simply buy a bunch of hot sex slaves to fuck. Women are toys and should be treated as such. When left on their own, they can't accomplish jackshit and they have no survival or useful knowledge to share therefore they need to be owned and distributed by men. Stop thinking of women as anything more than a masturbation toy and stop treating them like they have souls.

As I get older, the more I realize that VERY few women can actually add value to your life. Think about most "hot" girls, If you dated them, besides satisfying your cock, what value do they add to your life? Next to nothing. They'll most likely just waste your money and time while acting like a retarded cunt. All a woman is, is a pocket pussy with a body attached.

tldr: just sex slavemaxx. Don't feel bad about it since you're not hurting people

@SoycuckGodOfReddit
@Juice
@Grodd
@VideoGameCoper

The biggest mistake mankind has made was giving foids rights

Well said. Even their biology make them subhuman servants of the human race.

Last edited:
The biggest mistake mankind has made was giving foids rights
It's no surprise everything started going downhill after women obtained voting rights.

Well said. Already their biology make them subhuman servants of the human race.
They only exist for reproduction. MEN are the ones who actually influence the world

It's no surprise everything started going downhill after women obtained voting rights.
They aren't meant to have even slightest bit of freedom, since they would treat it as a opportunity to be hypergamous.

Last edited:
As I get older it more confuses me as to how anyone could see them as anything else.

As I get older it more confuses me as to how anyone could see them as anything else.
I can't believe I used to consider them as equals. I feel so stupid in retrospect

And a tool shouldn't talk.

We really shouldn't be considering women as "people". These things exist solely for our pleasure and amusement, so don't waste your time trying to get anything else out of them.
:yes::yes:

Based foids are just useless fuck toys

I can't believe I used to consider them as equals. I feel so stupid in retrospect
Same. As a kid, I genuinely thought they were equal to men. What a retard I was. They have no real hobbies, no real interests, and can’t do anything by themselves usually. They can’t take anything seriously and hate being told how to do something

Why do we let these creatures vote?

Same. As a kid, I genuinely thought they were equal to men. What a retard I was. They have no real hobbies, no real interests, and can’t do anything by themselves usually. They can’t take anything seriously and hate being told how to do something
I've been thinking the same stuff for years about how foids rarely have actual hobbies. Their "hobbies" are things like doing TikTok dances, it's never a hobby that involves things like talent, creativity, knowledge, or anything else that is actually impressive or interesting

I've been thinking the same stuff for years about how foids rarely have actual hobbies. Their "hobbies" are things like doing TikTok dances, it's never a hobby that involves things like talent, creativity, knowledge, or anything else that is actually impressive or interesting
Yep. Their hobbies are nothing but social activities. My hobbies are real cars and tractors, along with fast radio control cars that go 65 miles per hour. I can take the radio control cars completely apart and put them back together for repairs and find the parts I need looking up the exploded views.

For reference, this is the kind of repairs I do to my radio control cars for hours often. A foid would not have the patience or interest to do something along the lines of this
IMG 4018

As a kid I thought women were kind, soft, caring and extremely moral, and that they only wanted high moral men who are kind, responsible and generous too, which I thought most men were not, and I also felt guilty for being a man

Turned out all of this is actually exactly backwards in real life jfl, foids are degenerate and shallow ones, men are kind, heroic, brave, responsible, caring and mature. The feminism propaganda gaslit so many young and desperate men into thinking they were the bad guys just because they were men and that their oppressors (women) were precious angels and victims. Insane fucking shit

As a kid I thought women were kind, soft, caring and extremely moral, and that they only wanted high moral men who are kind, responsible and generous too, which I thought most men were not, and I also felt guilty for being a man
Same. I thought women were so much more kind and moral than men. I genuinely thought a woman would appreciate a kind and caring guy like me because I’d live them more than most men. Boy was I wrong.
Turned out all of this is actually exactly backwards in real life jfl, foids are degenerate and shallow ones, men are kind, heroic, brave, responsible, caring and mature. The feminism propaganda gaslit so many young and desperate men into thinking they were the bad guys just because they were men and that their oppressors (women) were precious angels and victims. Insane fucking shit
Yep. I genuinely thought women cared about dating good men. Didn’t take too long to figure out that was a lie tho

Yep. I genuinely thought women cared about dating good men. Didn’t take too long to figure out that was a lie tho
Yeah, the myth of foids being kind/generous/moral is so strong and aggressively pushed because it's a lie and it's not supported by reality at all, hence the propaganda to keep that fact hidden needs to be very very aggressively forced down our throats, like a mantra, "repeat a lie enough times it becomes the truth" kind of thing

Same. I thought women were so much more kind and moral than men. I genuinely thought a woman would appreciate a kind and caring guy like me because I’d live them more than most men. Boy was I wrong.
I remember thinking that I was a future trophy husband in the making because I'm non violent and kind to others, never drank or smoked, got good grades and was doing sports. JFL, the world and the foids just fucking played us

Yeah, the myth of foids being kind/generous/moral is so strong and aggressively pushed because it's a lie and it's not supported by reality at all, hence the propaganda to keep that fact hidden needs to be very very aggressively forced down our throats, like a mantra, "repeat a lie enough times it becomes the truth" kind of thing
Yep. They just try to brainwash us all

I remember thinking that I was a future trophy husband in the making because I'm non violent and kind to others, never drank or smoked, got good grades and was doing sports. JFL, the world and the foids just fucking played us
Same. I thought women would have loved to be with me. Sadly, I was wrong

I too was naive and believed women were generally kinder and more empathetic beings. I was just brainwashed. Literally go on any social media platform with foids on it and this hoax will be disproven within a minute or two

We really shouldn't be considering women as "people". These things exist solely for our pleasure and amusement, so don't waste your time trying to get anything else out of them. Many of the most powerful men know this too. These men don't waste their time trying to impress and satisfy a woman, they simply buy a bunch of hot sex slaves to fuck. Women are toys and should be treated as such. When left on their own, they can't accomplish jackshit and they have no survival or useful knowledge to share therefore they need to be owned and distributed by men. Stop thinking of women as anything more than a masturbation toy and stop treating them like they have souls.

As I get older, the more I realize that VERY few women can actually add value to your life. Think about most "hot" girls, If you dated them, besides satisfying your cock, what value do they add to your life? Next to nothing. They'll most likely just waste your money and time while acting like a retarded cunt. All a woman is, is a pocket pussy with a body attached.

tldr: just sex slavemaxx. Don't feel bad about it since you're not hurting people
Yess man i really want to make your mother my sex doll and your sister my slave

Yess man i really want to make your mother my sex doll and your sister my slave
Nah, if my mother was a sex doll, she'd belong to my father, and if you wanted to fuck a miscarried fetus go ahead