Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based “Women” are nothing more than meat sacks for sex

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
I swear to god I don’t understand some of you here. You say you want “love” when in reality foid love doesn’t exist. Even if you are a gigachad ANY foid will cheat on you if she has a chance to do it with a taller and more handsome gigachad even if the differences are minor. Women don’t deserve shit! They deserve to get fucked and beaten, by the way they love getting beaten by a chad as we all know. “I can fix him teehee :foidSoy:

They could be more than that if governments didn't treat them like pure and benevolent beings who deserve all the benefits. Women always have been hipergamous, picky and cheaters, but at least in the past traditional values made them "lovable"

Women are worthless

I swear to god I don’t understand some of you here. You say you want “love” when in reality foid love doesn’t exist. Even if you are a gigachad ANY foid will cheat on you if she has a chance to do it with a taller and more handsome gigachad even if the differences are minor. Women don’t deserve shit! They deserve to get fucked and beaten, by the way they love getting beaten by a chad as we all know. “I can fix him teehee :foidSoy:
Some guys have watched too many romantic Hellyweird bs-movies I guess. :feelskek: They live in a dreamland or they have an intense wish that something like true, pure foid love exists. I can understand them if they're young. When you get older (30+) you begin to realize that such Disney fairytales are just an illusion and that even Chad doesn't get real love. When a Chad who has fallen in love with some worthless foid discovers her cheating with another Chad, maybe even a drug-addict or an alcoholic, broke and a criminal, too, that's some Lifefuel for me. Foids are totally retarded. They throw away good relationships with top tier men to fuck some dumbass loser. Because he's got slightly better genetics. "Makes muh pussy wet again!" :foidSoy:
:feelskek:

Foid love motivates males to do stuff and push their boundaries. Of course it is not true but just imagine if it was for a second? I don't know about you but for most people, it feels good and that's why they tend to do soo much to attain that love. Nobody really gets that love and most people either never learn or learn it too late to do anything about it.

I do not expect any thing as pure as "love" from a foid and am gradually coming to terms with the reality of our world and ideas. Ofc I still imagine about "love" to get myself by everyday because I am young (19) and can't be depressed or my life is fqed. (Being a depressed curry is life threatening)