Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women are nothing but a breeding machine

• Thread starter Jordon Peterson9900
  • Start date
Jordon Peterson9900

Jordon Peterson9900

Basement faggot
★★★
Women are only good at breeding . Men built the world, men have been building this world for thousands of years while women will destroy this world within a decade . These fucking women . Women shouldn't be allowed to have freedom of speech , freedom for vote . Men have been providing for family , building this world that's why we came so far and women live a comfortable life because of men then these modern feminazis are calling us useless . Fuck them fuck feminism . Women are just a fucking sex toy a walking sex toy for breeding that's all no need to give them too much freedom . No need to educate women , education is the main reason women are having too much high standards on men. They called us men useless well fuck you females . Remember females you only contribute a 0.00001 % of developement to this world you are a fucking sex toy don't forget that . Men are based.

Women are breeding cattle.

Thank you captain obvious.

Women are breeding cattle.
They're actually the most useless thing except for breeding so fuck women they're just a sex toy

They should not have any rights, freedoms or privileges.
They're gonna ruin this world within decades . They're destroyer . While men are gods that built this world for thousands years that's why we have comfortable life while women have no contribution except reproduction

They already have, and its going to get worse before it gets better.
World is not getting better it's beginning to disintegrate because of women . We Shouldn't allow women to have votes. It's because of those fucking 1920s white knights

I can't breed.jpg

Attachments

• 1676238931963639.gif
    1676238931963639.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
Pussy ass fucking women thinking we men don't power to kill them lol. Shut up women and feminist women go back to dish washing

This is equivalent to a baby going "goo goo gah gah". Yes, water is wet.

i will never give in to feminism. i used to whine about how i couldn't get a gf. now i am resisting soyciety and i will never take a knee to a dogshit utopian ideoolgy

Rape and use them for what they were born for...satisfying men's cock and breeding...all women should be raped and impregnated
They're useless if they are not raped

i will never give in to feminism. i used to whine about how i couldn't get a gf. now i am resisting soyciety and i will never take a knee to a dogshit utopian ideoolgy
I also used to think incels are wrong when I was 16 and now I am 23 and know how the world works . I am never going to fucking give in to bluepills. Women made me evil . I am never fall for any stupid normies saying no, looks don't matter like fuck that shit fuck feminism . All hail incel

Yes that's quite literally what they were made for. No physical strength or anything. Just reproductive organs.

Yes that's quite literally what they were made for. No physical strength or anything. Just reproductive organs.
Yup. They have no brain , no physical strength like men . Just baby Factory

Based.

Gf on our terms or death to this society.

Yup. They have no brain , no physical strength like men . Just baby Factory

Look no further than the White race that built modern civilization. One would think that the White females would at least be more intelligent and less degenerate than other females, but not so. They are even more brainwashed, degenerate, and traitorous, since the propaganda targets them the most. And, unsurprisingly, their brains offer no resistance to it.

This is because White females are just as worthless as every other female. Their only value is either producing White males, or producing White females who then go on to produce White males eventually. It would be better for a coal-burning slut not to have existed at all.

Based.

Gf on our terms or death to this society.
I will resist to the end. I will never submit to the norms of society even if I become a wizard even though that is an achievement

I will resist to the end. I will never submit to the norms of society even if I become a wizard even though that is an achievement

I became a wizard months ago.

But yeah, never resist. Geomaxx, monkmaxx, hermitmaxx, leechmaxx, whatevermaxx, but never simpmaxx.

I became a wizard months ago.

But yeah, never resist. Geomaxx, monkmaxx, hermitmaxx, leechmaxx, whatevermaxx, but never simpmaxx.
Simps need to be put in camps

"Reddit is leaking."

You're trying too hard, GrAYcel.

"Reddit is leaking."

You're trying too hard, GrAYcel.
Who cares about reddit lol . Full of simps , feminazis, chads , average married Chad etc . Fuck their opinion lol

Literal cesspool of faggotry, estrogen, and retardation.
wish the houthis would fire their missiles at reddit's server center instead of saudi arabia

Women get the right to vote.
Women get to hold positions of political power.
Women enact laws to destroy your country. (YOU ARE HERE)
They already have, and its going to get worse before it gets better.
Here's the kicker, "It's not going to get better."

Women get the right to vote.

Women get to hold positions of political power.

Women enact laws to destroy your country. (YOU ARE HERE)

Here's the kicker, "It's not going to get better."
They've started destroying the human civilization

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back