Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Women are not on your side"

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Paragon
★★★★★
Foid admits that women are only concerned with passing on Chad's genes and have no care for their tribe, family, parents, or allies. As the saying goes, women fuck the winners, and that isn't always her own tribe, but the enemy tribe.

This is why women are to be treated like cattle and subdued. Women are enemies to 80% of men in their tribe and enemies to 100% of men in their tribe if they are to lose

tz9vv1hwgef51.jpg

Last edited:
They have no loyalty, there is a reason they never held any meaningful position of power during all of history excluding the last century.

She cannot think through her basic biological impulses, her thinking is only suitable for the cavemen era of humanity.

Fucking bullshit. The vast majority of women have reproduced throughout history while most men haven't. That's a scientific fact

Women carry norwood genes and short genes are dominant, women also reproduce no matter what, they're incel factories

Toilets should be enslaved

Women carry norwood genes
So the line about the maternal grandfather's hair being a model of what yours will be like is true...

As an Incel you can not trust anyone. This goes for normfags too

Fucking bullshit. The vast majority of women have reproduced throughout history while most men haven't. That's a scientific fact

Women carry norwood genes and short genes are dominant, women also reproduce no matter what, they're incel factories
holy fuck wonder which fucking tyrone with room temperature iq bred with her to create that monstrosity
her offspring if be a male will be posting here in 10 years time

So the line about the maternal grandfather's hair being a model of what yours will be like is true...
Yeah more or less. It's in the X chromosome.

Grandad gives one X, grandma the other X => XX mom

Your mom gives you one X (possibly the one from your grandad) and your dad gives you your Y (since you're a man) => XY you

holy fuck wonder which fucking tyrone with room temperature iq bred with her to create that monstrosity
her offspring if be a male will be posting here in 10 years time
baby looks like a girl, thankfully for her

Your mom gives you one X (possibly the one from your grandad) and your dad gives you your Y (since you're a man) => XY you
Ah, interesting. I've been confused about the science for a long time.

Ah, interesting. I've been confused about the science for a long time.
There's more to it but the gist of it is that the sensitivity of your hair follicles to DHT is the most important factor in hairloss and that comes from the X chromosome

Foid admits that women are only concerned with passing on Chad's genes and have no care for their tribe, family, parents, or allies. As the saying goes, women fuck the winners, and that isn't always her own tribe, but the enemy tribe.

This is why women are to be treated like cattle and subdued. Women are enemies to 80% of men in their tribe and enemies to 100% of men in their tribe if they are to lose
Reminder that only 40% of males ever passed on their genes in our species' evolutionary history while nearly 100% of women whose children lived to adulthood have.

All of humanity's horrible and undesirable genetics come from women irresponsibly passing on their subhuman genes

Last edited:
Look at warbride.
Like french women making out with nazis.

Look at warbride.
Like french women making out with nazis.
Yep. This is why I laugh my ass off when these cucks say Islam is barbaric for allowing men to take captured women as slave girls/concubines. They want it.

Interesting.

If I'm not mistaken this means women can not breed baldness out of men even if they tried. Or rather, the only natural way for them would be to abstain from reproduction if their dad was bald.

This would probably also explain why male baldness exists in the first place : sexual selection can't affect it.

Interesting.

If I'm not mistaken this means women can not breed baldness out of men even if they tried. Or rather, the only natural way for them would be to abstain from reproduction if their dad was bald.

This would probably also explain why male baldness exists in the first place : sexual selection can't affect it.
I heard that males also carry norwood genetics.
The reason why it's still here is because Chads and Chadlites don't bald in their 20's where they procreate. They start balding much later.

The reason why it's still here is because Chads and Chadlites don't bald in their 20's where they procreate. They start balding much later.
Yeah, this certainly is a simpler explanation.

View attachment 310430

That thing deserves hellfire for bringing that child into the world

Interesting.

They can't yeah. Which is why it's still a thing

Read what I wrote before. It's in the X chromosome. Men have X chromosomes but they can't pass those onto their sons. Only their daughters.

Women think not dating or fucking a bald guy will be good for their kid but there's a good chance they're carrying norwooding genes anyway. And since they have 10-20 times less test than men they're almost immune to balding (since DHT comes from test). They're carrying the curse of norwood without even knowing it

I need to get fucked pregnant by chad so my kids can be safe in front of their Playstation while the AC runs.

Sexual selection had and has more to do with hierarchy and roles in the tribe and society anyways.

yikes. untrue, big oof,

As mentioned in another thread, if an enemy force invades a country, many will be in relationships and breed with the enemy. Happens every time.