Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are not more emotional than men, they are actually colder

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
The meme of women being more emotional than men is cope that men invented in order to rationalize it to themselves why women make various "illogical" choices such as engaging in hypergamy and selling out their nations or community for personal gain. "Oh, it's because they aren't in control of their feelings so they can't think!". But it's not true. Women know exactly what they are doing, and one can in fact make a easy case that women actually have much more shallow emotions than men do because of how easily they are willing to fuck over anybody that isn't themselves. I would even go as far as calling women natural sociopaths.

Most of women's "emotional and irrational" choices actually make perfect sense when you look at them from a red pill rather than a blue pill perspective. There is nothing emotional about what they do, it's just that blue pillers buy into the myth of women being more emotional so that they can create bullshit explanations for why women do the things they do that don't require them to face the terrible truth.

Women are not emotional. They are cold, calculated, and evil.

Foids dont need feelings, they are just like robots.

I both agree and disagree. Yes they're cold, but I don't necessarily agree that they're calculating. They do whatever they feel like and let they're emotions make their decisions. But when it comes to dealing with the consequences, they don't care. Pregnant with Chad's baby after cheating on your boyfriend? Fuck it, abortion. See a fellow Stacy hitting on your Chad? Fight the Bitch. Get arrested because of the fight? Cry and get out of it.
Their emotions make their decisions and they just don't care