Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are not entitled to their "personal preferences"

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
This is one of the most vital points of bluepill "common sense" to the point where it even gets parroted here by incels (mostly young) who have not fully broken with the logic of the bluepill (ex: "you can't blame women for only wanting Chad"). In reality sexuality does not exist in a vacuum and no one is entitled to their "personal preferences" any more than someone is inherently entitled to be racist. Your sexual preferences absolutely do reflect what you are and what your relation to the world is and it is valid for others to interrogate them and judge you for them

To believe that sexual preferences are immutable characteristics of individuals that you "can't judge" someone for you have to believe that songs with lyrics like "I'm looking for a man in finance - trust fund - 6'5 - blue eyes" would still blow up on TikTok and have millions of women lip syncing to them in a world without European colonialism

Enslaves all women. Make your whip her only preference.

Exactly. To add to the people who parrot this argument are hypocritical and always judge men for their sexual references.

If a hideous man said he only wanted a 10/10 model he'd definitely be judged.

Plato IQ thread. You have to be more retarded than I am if you believe that women being mere agents of natural selection because "it's just female nature" explains why they're constantly shitting on men who don't measure up to their laundry list dating criteria or why they exclusively demand tallfags and aren't willing to settle for anything less.

The scrutiny of women's unjustifiably high standards and unrealistic expectations for men is absolved when they're reduced to entities who simply have no mental autonomy over who they find attractive. This way of thinking is no different to how bluepillers shield them from accountability for their actions.
To believe that sexual preferences are immutable characteristics of individuals that you "can't judge" someone for you have to believe that songs with lyrics like "I'm looking for a man in finance - trust fund - 6'5 - blue eyes" would still blow up on TikTok and have millions of women lip syncing to them in a world without European colonialism
BUt roasties would still solely be attracted to white men with blue eyes if European nations hadn't conquered the world because they're simply the most objectively attractive race.

Whites are the tallest race and have the most sexual dimorphism between the sexes, the largest and most projecting chins, the most projecting midfaces, vertical foreheads, the most projecting noses (without recessed radix and a hook nose like semites) with a narrow alar base, the tallest ramuses, and many more things. These are all skeletal and cartilaginous, I haven't even mentioned anything about skin tone or eye/hair color, and light skin has been nearly universally preferred throughout human civilization because a tan is associated with laboring and light skin is associated with aristocracy.

BUt roasties would still solely be attracted to white men with blue eyes if European nations hadn't conquered the world because they're simply the most objectively attractive race.

Whites are the tallest race and have the most sexual dimorphism between the sexes, the largest and most projecting chins, the most projecting midfaces, vertical foreheads, the most projecting noses (without recessed radix and a hook nose like semites) with a narrow alar base, the tallest ramuses, and many more things. These are all skeletal and cartilaginous, I haven't even mentioned anything about skin tone or eye/hair color, and light skin has been nearly universally preferred throughout human civilization because a tan is associated with laboring and light skin is associated with aristocracy.
Right but white people wouldn't have trust funds if not for colonialism

Exactly. To add to the people who parrot this argument are hypocritical and always judge men for their sexual references.

If a hideous man said he only wanted a 10/10 model he'd definitely be judged.
The difference is that females can get anything they want, and that they have the highest social position; a hideous man can't get anything and has the lowest social position
That’s like saying a lion wouldn't be judged by hyenas for hunting but a rat would
Of course, the rat can be judged, because there would be no consequences, if the lion is judged there are consequences
That’s the difference

Foids are lying shallow hypocrites - who knew?

nah don't critically examine and challenge this notion you ince fuck

Plato IQ thread. You have to be more retarded than I am if you believe that women being mere agents of natural selection because "it's just female nature" explains why they're constantly shitting on men who don't measure up to their laundry list dating criteria or why they exclusively demand tallfags and aren't willing to settle for anything less.
The entire argument just boils down to critiquing and pointing out that the employment of sophistry like "women are entitled to their prefrences" is an appeal to nature. Because they use it to justify female's sexual selections due to it being "natural" or whatever, as if this is an atonement, to the degree that their not culpable for their actions or preferences. They only believe in naturalistic moral determinism when it suits their worldview since it's much easier to defend than the discriminatory, subjective, and selective reality that envelopes women's behavior. Which in their worldview should be tantamount to racism or bigotry, a morally consequential action, on the fulcrum of prejudice.

Last edited:
Enslaves all women. Make your whip her only preference.
based

'Excuse me stop raping me' :foidSoy:

*whip*

'I choose the bear!'

*whip whip*

'As a woman I deserve respect and dignity'

*whip*

'My body my choice!!!'

*stuff her ass full of whips*