Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women are nazis

D

DefeatedIncel

Retardcel
★★
Inb4: Water is wet

Women and the Nazis have a lot in common. Both of them say that a tall, white, blonde man is peak masculinity and that's what they prefer the most. Both of them discriminate against different races and ethnicities and only prefer a tall, white and blonde chad. The only difference between women and Nazis is that Nazis were very vocal about their beliefs and went to the extreme and killed millions of jews, ethnics and disabled people. The women on the other hand are smug bitches that are passive aggressive, if they had this kind of power as the nazis did then they would exterminate every incel and non desired man.

I don't have a problem with this. I mean if I would have kids myself then of course I would also prefer a chad son over a subhuman son, but at least I would be upfront and direct about my beliefs. I don't like smug cunt people that are afraid to tell the truth in my face because I would probably break them.

this is goofy and out of touch with reality

Femoids aren't nazis. The holohoax was a lie & femoids desire black men not White Chads.

no

nazis are based

foids are not based and are in fact cringe

Femoids aren't nazis. The holohoax was a lie & femoids desire black men not White Chads.
They're worse than Nazis.

They have no reason to hate us.

To radical feminists, we are the Negros and they are the pure Aryans.

Women supported Hitlers rise to power.

Hitler was seen as a sex symbol by foids in pre nazi germany

no

nazis are based

foids are not based and are in fact cringe

b95fdce3efcea3dee914a0d9eb626115b41963cf_00.gif