Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are naturally attracted to degeneracy.

VST

VST

Banned
-
I cannot be the only one that noticed this phenomenon, more and more women are becoming attracted to degenerates like all those soundcloud rappers (Lil Peep, Lil Xan etc.) and less women are attracted to respectable successful men.
Whenever you go on some degenerates instagram you'll see several women complimenting him and posting love/attraction related emojis, even when the person isn't naturally attractive. Case in point.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfBz6GADcYH/?taken-by=eliinkpiercer
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfi-244DpDx/?taken-by=eliinkpiercer

And then you've got extremely popular degenerates like those soundcloud rappers like Lil peep, who had fucking face tattoos, took drugs (actually died of an overdose, lmao, good riddance) and had no trouble attracting women. Women instead of being attracted to respectable men are attracted to fucking degenerates, there is no hope for future generations, they'll most likely get more and more degenerate as time progresses.

women are attracted to looks,money,status the people you named have one of these 3 ( probably status). though I will agree that society is becoming more degenerate ( atleast in the west).

I just want to see western society get bombed the shit out of , or given a mirror to see how degenerate its become.

What the literal fuck is that thing?

Incels here mog him to hell, oblivion, and back 10 times

whogivesafucc said:
What the literal fuck is that thing?

Incels here mog him to hell, oblivion, and back 10 times

Idk but women are attracted to it.

Women are ratchet whores who wanna get ravaged by Chad.

"U are so perfect *.*"

I just can't comprehend.

[attachment=2611]

Attachments

• 9n1nu.jpg
    9n1nu.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 140
As ER said, females should not be allowed to choose their sexual partners.

I agree with this; women have something mentally wrong with them. Anti-degeneracy isn't enough, women literally need to be regarded as property (Such as dogs or pet monkeys), because they have proven themselves incapable of acting with logic and loyalty.

[attachment=2614]

Attachments

• 13802999-A0FB-43B3-8E5B-AA7F41A980C4.jpeg
    13802999-A0FB-43B3-8E5B-AA7F41A980C4.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 153
Spidey said:
such a cherry pick

Not really lol, there is a reason why drug addicts never struggle with finding a gf.