Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are more superficial than men

metagross

metagross

Greycel
I often see people say that "Of course women care about looks. Just like men."

But this is not quite cutting it. I always feel that this is not entirely correct. I say: Women care MORE about looks than men do AND they are more superficial than men.

When you watch viral TikTok Videos of men talking about their "ideal woman" they will often mention something that is related to the woman's CHARACTER:
- She doesn't go out partying
- She shouldn't have a lot of male friends
- She should be honest and sweet
- etc.

And there is basically a forum or a fetish for every type of woman out there: Short, tall, fat, skinny, you name it.

However when Woman talk about their "ideal man", they will often talk about a man's LOOKS:
- He should be taller than me.
- He should be 6'0 tall atleast
- He should have brown hair (blonde hair/black hair) - (here is where it differs from woman to woman.- They do have types, but it mostly just means different types of Chad)

So men immediately think about a woman's personality, but women immediately think about a guy's frame, height and looks (when talking about their "ideal" partner).

water is wet
water drinking GIF

And the men being concerned with her behavior only shows how insecure and misogynistic they are. Ebil women hating fascists cuz they don't want her sleeping around with total randos.

I know it's water, but I still wanted to write down my thoughts

It’s literally their whole existence/experience

I mean, it's pretty obvious.