Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Women are more picky than men

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
Western media and PC culture portrays men to more shallow than women. Women in general get judged by things they could easily change like their hair, makeup and mostly their body size. Men in general get judged by their hair, weight, bone structure, height, body size, clothes, money, social economic status occupation.

Fair enough has their own presences but I’m sick of the double standards that if you make a slight construct comment about a women’s weight then you’re the villain but if a woman rejects a man over something he can’t change then you’re not allowed to question that.

Western media and PC culture portrays men to more shallow than women. Women in general get judged by things they could easily change like their hair, makeup and mostly their body size. Men in general get judged by their hair, weight, bone structure, height, body size, clothes, money, social economic status occupation.

Fair enough has their own presences but I’m sick of the double standards that if you make a slight construct comment about a women’s weight then you’re the villain but if a woman rejects a man over something he can’t change then you’re not allowed to question that.

Foids want Chad

I highly agree with your sentiments

Nearly every gender stereotype for men applies 10 fold to women.

You sure man? You sure they're more picky?

20200312 143641

Chad only is the law of the land.

Anyone who denies this is coping hard
Massive fucking cope.
>anti scientific, literally no study shows only 5% of males get sex. and if we would rate males like you do, basically 000000,1% of males are chads anyway
>disproven if you leave the house
"muh muh white chadlite banged a noodlewhore"
reverse cherrypicking, still cherrypicking

high iq ngl. dno why these guys interpret your post as chad only jfl.

Thats true, they really are