Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are more obsessed with sex than men

• Thread starter Of Manlets and Men
  • Start date
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
I was thinking about this when I was looking back at my last job interview with a woman (of course I didn't get the job). Men are falsely accused of being "pigs" and "obsessed" with sex, but the reality is that we have thoughts, hobbies, and actual lives that go beyond sex. When a male candidate is being questioned by a female interviewer, his primary focus is on, you know, actually getting the job. If she's cute, he may make a mental note of that, but he's not going to obsess over it, he's going to focus on making the best impression possible to maximize his chances of getting the position.

A woman, on the other hand, treats every interaction with a man, no matter how non-sexual it should be, as a time to make a sexual judgement. To women, interviewing a male candidate for a job is no different from interviewing him for a date. She judges him on his height, his face, his build, and all the other physical, shallow characteristics that she'd judge a potential sex partner on. The man is able to temporarily push sex out of his mind for a more urgent purpose (securing financial stability). The woman is unable to do the same thing. It's no coincidence that virtually all the new hires made by women are either chads or other women (I've seen this firsthand across multiple companies). Meanwhile, the only times where I've gotten the job was where the interviewer was male or an older, post-menopausal woman who could at least let male ugliness go sometimes. But that doesn't help much, as most HR departments are staffed by younger or middle-aged women.

One big reason why so many normies fall for the "men are more obsessed with sex" myth is that they're only looking at the sex-positive side of the equation. A woman constantly has sex on her mind, but most of her thoughts are sex-negative because she can only be sex-positive with chads, and chads are rare. If a man sees a woman he isn't attracted to, he simply ignores her, but if a woman sees a man she isn't attracted to, she actively hates him and fills her brain with thoughts of how repugnant sex with him would be. This isn't something you have to take my word for. Just go to subreddits like r/FemaleDatingStrategy, r/niceguys, r/TwoXChromosomes and of course r/IncelTear and you can see the proof for yourself straight from the horse's mouth. There are thousands and thousands of posts by women expressing how much they hate ugly men and how sickened they are at the thought of physical contact with them. There are zero male equivalents obsessing over women they aren't attracted to.

This all stems from logic (or the lack of it). It is logical to move towards pleasure and away from pain. Men generally can do this because we are logical. We don't want to fill our heads with thoughts of unattractive women, so we simply don't. Women, however, being illogical, keep moving towards pain and keep obsessing over ugly men. This fact used to frustrate me until I accepted that since women are illogical, we shouldn't expect them to behave logically or get frustrated when they aren't logical.

Men, however, need to stop believing these anti-male myths and start recognizing the truth.

womens hobbies:
watching movies and tv shows with chad actors
going to parties to find chads to fuck
starting drama on social media or posting selfies to get attention

Women only exist for being fucked and giving birth. Nothing more.

They are only obsessed with sex when it’s with Chad. They’re turned off when someone is ugly.

They are only obsessed with sex when it’s with Chad. They’re turned off when someone is ugly.
The point I was making was that they're still obsessed with sex when the guy is ugly, just in a negative way, they spend hours and hours in sadness and rage that some uggo hit on them, they can't just let it go the way a guy would if an ugly girl hit on him.

I'd be obsessed with sex too if I could get it without even trying.

Even female insults are sex related.

Even female insults are sex related.
True every insult except "idiot" is sex related for them.
A woman constantly has sex on her mind, but most of her thoughts are sex-negative because she can only be sex-positive with chads, and chads are rare. If a man sees a woman he isn't attracted to, he simply ignores her, but if a woman sees a man she isn't attracted to, she actively hates him and fills her brain with thoughts of how repugnant sex with him would be.
True. It's all they're really made for and what decides their status in life too so it kind of makes sense.

Don't even think about it. Just meditationmaxx brah :chad::chad:

Why do I always catch people staring/looking at me. I stg I live rent free in niggas heads :feelswhat:

Last edited:
Gigabased. Your concpets of sex positive and sex negative are really enligntening to understand this lack of reciprocity tbh

Their prime directive has been genetically programmed to find the highest quality sperm and get it squirted into their cunts at all costs. Absolutely nothing else matters. Women will much rather be poor single mothers with beautiful children, than to be rich but have ugly children.

Very high IQ post from OP.

Of course they are more obsessed. What else do they deal with? Politics, sports, philosophy, arts? Males are on a much higher level on all of them. Sex is the only field of life where they have an advantage.

Very based. Gave me a new perspective on female behaviour. Thanks :feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy: