Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Women are more empathetic".

Yeah right, the empathetic gender? the gender that doesn't know what loyalty is and only cares about their primal instincts.

The gender that will chose to be with a man that kills you because that means he is more dominant.

Hahaha you can suck my dick, fucking humans.

I hope all foids die in a firecamp. :feelsdevil:

The evil retarded gender

empathy: the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to, and vicariously experiencing the feelings, thoughts, and experience of another of either the past or present without having the feelings, thoughts, and experience fully communicated in an objectively explicit manner

So, women are empathetic and it is used to manipulate all humans. It is a cold war, is not explicit war.
Women understud that if attack, they will dont obtain nothing. They make sure you like their ideas so you can carry them on.

BUT in this case we can see how women lose their ideas when a handsome boy appears in front of them. Their animal instincts take over :feelsYall:

Then give us unloved men a government funded wife

Myth: Women are the empathetic gender

Reality: Womyn are the meme gender

Women have a lot of empathy. As long as it concerns their own feelings. That's what women implicitly mean by empathy "how aware are you of my feelings".