Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Women are more emotionally intelligent than men."

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★
My housemate said this to me a while ago and I can't get that experience out of my head because of the deadpan way he said it. It was as if he was telling me the sky is blue. Since when did this meme become commonly accepted? As I see it, the recent rise in "emotional intelligence" and "emotional labor" as buzzwords is just another way to browbeat and shittest normies: take the bait and say it's true and that's an instant ick :foidSoy: even though these hos will never admit it. Come to think of it, this housemate of mine did get friendzoned by a girl he mogs. Many such cases.

What the fuck does that even mean? You should genuinely ask him to describe if that means anything. :feelskek:

Yes, that is why they cry all the time like a baby. They totally have control

What the fuck does that even mean? You should genuinely ask him to describe if that means anything. :feelskek:
Shit, good idea. I was so dumbfounded that I just changed the subject. My best guess is...they gossip with their friends more? At best that would make them more adept at fighting each other, not at handling stressful situations, which is what I would consider a capability of an "emotionally intelligent" person.

women have emotions and no intelligence

Simp bullshit

The average man says whatever women want to hear now

My housemate said this to me a while ago and I can't get that experience out of my head because of the deadpan way he said it. It was as if he was telling me the sky is blue. Since when did this meme become commonly accepted? As I see it, the recent rise in "emotional intelligence" and "emotional labor" as buzzwords is just another way to browbeat and shittest normies: take the bait and say it's true and that's an instant ick :foidSoy: even though these hos will never admit it. Come to think of it, this housemate of mine did get friendzoned by a girl he mogs. Many such cases.
its not that they are more emotionally intelligent, it's that the western gynocracy forces the female perspective of emotions into the forefront. Emotional intelligence is subjective and bullshit

He's just retarded

its not that they are more emotionally intelligent, it's that the western gynocracy forces the female perspective of emotions into the forefront. Emotional intelligence is subjective and bullshit
:yes:

They are just allowed to fraud her looks and use it as a tool . They are treated better by default thats why it seems Woman are more emotionally intelligent "

Now if she was treated like Shit for no Reason she wouldnt seem that intelligent " all of a Sudden anymore would she . :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Its all about Halo and how your Perceived ( positivily or negative )

@Friezacel @Mecoja @cleftpalatecel @The Abyss @VersoffenerAssi @Skoga @OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Gott _mit _uns94 @Lebensmüder @Der tote Engel ohne @Stupid Clown @Emba @Hoppipolla @IncelKing @Fat Link @Sloth.Belgrade @SlayerSlayer @Man

Exactly, jfl saying something as a fact when it cannot be defined.
They are just allowed to fraud her looks and use it as a tool . They are treated better by default thats why it seems Woman are more emotionally intelligent "

Now if she was treated like Shit for no Reason she wouldnt seem that intelligent " all of a Sudden anymore would she . :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Mecoja @cleftpalatecel @The Abyss @VersoffenerAssi @Skoga @OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Gott _mit _uns94 @Lebensmüder @Der tote Engel ohne @Stupid Clown @Emba @Hoppipolla @IncelKing @Fat Link @Sloth.Belgrade @SlayerSlayer @Man
Halo of being a foid. Imo foids are far less emotional and caring than men, their emotions are fake, overreacted for the show but dont exist after 10 minutes.

Exactly, jfl saying something as a fact when it cannot be defined.

Halo of being a foid. Imo foids are far less emotional and caring than men, their emotions are fake, overreacted for the show but dont exist after 10 minutes.
Yea pretty much . They will play victim when its beneficial and deep down they know that Society has a Womans back covered " .

True

Halos them

vERy well put.

Women’s social success is NOT the product of any gendER-specific GENETICS they are born with (in tERms of “naturally” being born with greatER “emotional intelligence”), BUT rathER the PRODUCT of growing up in (and living their whole life in) an ENVIRONMENT whERe society treats them with much more care and shows them much more empathy (even affection) Which cause them to SUBCONSCIOUSLY develop greatER social skills and confidence

Women’s greatER PERCEIVED “emotional intelligence”is NOT the CAUSE of their genERal positive treatment by society, rathER it is the EFFECT of growing up (and living in an environment of primarily positive reinforcement).

Normies once again mixing up “cause” with “effect”. These dumb cunts will probably put the cart before the horse and wondER why the horse isn’t moving (or moving with great difficulty lol)

Fuck this clown society

Women just bring more drama to everything and make social interactions overcomplicated. For them, this extra, unnecessary complexity makes them think that they have more emotional intelligence.

Being emotionally intelligent=crying over every little thing and screaming and barking when you don't get your way. Ok.

Women just bring more drama to everything and make social interactions overcomplicated. For them, this extra, unnecessary complexity makes them think that they have more emotional intelligence.
Best post in this thread spot on.

Pin worthy.

They really do act and interact with others like retards, try to analyse their behaviour judging it as if they were men, by the same standards that you judge other dudes. You'd quickly see that without the "women are wonderful" halo they are actual retards. They have very bad social skills, but they don't need them anyway because everybody loves foids just for them being foids

Also their absolutely random emotions control them and basically dictate their whole life. What's so "emotionally intelligent" about that?

vERy well put.

Women’s social success is NOT the product of any gendER-specific GENETICS they are born with (in tERms of “naturally” being born with greatER “emotional intelligence”), BUT rathER the PRODUCT of growing up in (and living their whole life in) an ENVIRONMENT whERe society treats them with much more care and shows them much more empathy (even affection) Which cause them to SUBCONSCIOUSLY develop greatER social skills and confidence

Women’s greatER PERCEIVED “emotional intelligence”is NOT the CAUSE of their genERal positive treatment by society, rathER it is the EFFECT of growing up (and living in an environment of primarily positive reinforcement).

Normies once again mixing up “cause” with “effect”. These dumb cunts will probably put the cart before the horse and wondER why the horse isn’t moving (or moving with great difficulty lol)

Fuck this clown society
Well said , the cause and effect term " makes sence .