Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women are loving this Chad on Tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Yesterday I saw a post of someone asking for Chad photos to use on Tinder and someone posted this fitness youtuber. Usually my Tinder experiments were very boring, women matched but never made conversation, now Chad has two women starting the conversation admiring his abs.

20200531 005603

20200531 005625

20200531 005657

Morbid curiosity for those that continue to do chad experiments... what new ground are you hoping to find? Haven't we discovered everything? You aren't planting new flags anywhere.

Morbid curiosity for those that continue to do chad experiments... what new ground are you hoping to find? Haven't we discovered everything? You aren't planting new flags anywhere.
I am testing the promiscuity of the Irish woman to be precise.

1 Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ

same haircuts, only difference is that the chad is confident and took a shower

Yeah I was that guy. Kinobody is also son of a billionaire, life is not fair.

im following his gym advice actually

Tinder is on fire atm. If I cba posting the shit my gigachad has had thrown at him this last month, it's pretty unreal. Nothing original or that we don't already know chad is entitled to, but man.

Tinder atm is a glimpse of the future. They've made it global by handing out free location changes, and it's packed due to lockdown. So heightened hypergamy and whoreyness. This is the future. The sexual market is only going to become more globalised, as technology enables easier and easier communication and travel. Soon you'll be competing with every male on the planet and your only hope will be dumpster diving in Thailand.

My best Tinder interaction has been with this one chick. I insulted her and we had a long ass argument. But she's still on my snapchat. Still responds. I called her a whore, ripped her appearance to shreds. Then asked her if she wanted my nudes. She wouldn't add my sc so I linked her them on imgur. After that she added me on snap, continued arguing and asked for more nudes lol. I did the same with this other haughty feminist bitch. A long ass argument where I was an absolute bastard, she said I had a 2/10 personality but 10/10 looks. I relocated to Toronto, I love me these uppity Canadian feminists. I've had a few other girls add me after I opened with "send nudes" or "I want to see you naked" etc. I also ask them if they'll do tasks for me on sc. I've had loads of random Asians add me (of course). This one girl send me a vid snap while she was drunk saying how much she wanted to fuck me. It's endless. The compliments are non-stop.

This French-Canadian girl I opened with "send nudes". She said "$200" or something. I said will she take off her makeup for that, as all her pics were heavily fakeup'd and filtered. She's now on sc sending me nudes and talking. I literally just say "send nudes" and she does.

That is your competition on Tinder in 2020. Why try?

Can somebody keep statistics?

just message "dtf?" to everyone you match with. and then ask to come over.

I'd like to see the success rate of getting to sleep with women as a chad within 5 messages.
Tinder is on fire atm. If I cba posting the shit my gigachad has had thrown at him this last month, it's pretty unreal. Nothing original or that we don't already know chad is entitled to, but man.

Tinder atm is a glimpse of the future. They've made it global by handing out free location changes, and it's packed due to lockdown. So heightened hypergamy and whoreyness. This is the future. The sexual market is only going to become more globalised, as technology enables easier and easier communication and travel. Soon you'll be competing with every male on the planet and your only hope will be dumpster diving in Thailand.

My best Tinder interaction has been with this one chick. I insulted her and we had a long ass argument. But she's still on my snapchat. Still responds. I called her a whore, ripped her appearance to shreds. Then asked her if she wanted my nudes. She wouldn't add my sc so I linked her them on imgur. After that she added me on snap, continued arguing and asked for more nudes lol. I did the same with this other haughty feminist bitch. A long ass argument where I was an absolute bastard, she said I had a 2/10 personality but 10/10 looks. I relocated to Toronto, I love me these uppity Canadian feminists. I've had a few other girls add me after I opened with "send nudes" or "I want to see you naked" etc. I also ask them if they'll do tasks for me on sc. I've had loads of random Asians add me (of course). This one girl send me a vid snap while she was drunk saying how much she wanted to fuck me. It's endless. The compliments are non-stop.

This French-Canadian girl I opened with "send nudes". She said "$200" or something. I said will she take off her makeup for that, as all her pics were heavily fakeup'd and filtered. She's now on sc sending me nudes and talking. I literally just say "send nudes" and she does.

Perfect suifuel.

Can you share some PLEASE?

Last edited:
white chad is the god of this world

I've never seen him with short hair lol.

American tourist Chad has over 100 matches now and over 10 women started the conversation, land whales are messaging too and I ignore them. One 18yo is saying she could take his 9 inch cock.
Screenshot 20200605 225145
Screenshot 20200605 230315
Screenshot 20200605 225311
Screenshot 20200605 225338