Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL women are lonelier than men in this “male loneliness epidemic”

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17fgmv6/til_women_are_lonelier_than_men_in_this_male/

So many women are suffering, not just alone but are lonely in marriages where their partner doesn’t show up, or is abusive, or so on. Loneliness is more than “ugh can’t get someone to fuck me”.

Wow, roastie "loneliness" sure is terrible: being volcel because not even Chad is good enough, being "volcel" while still getting railed by Chad every other week, sitting alone at home while good personality Chad fucks his side hoes :lul:

Just when I thought the "women most affected" meme couldn't get any worse.

B..but how can we make this male dominated problem about wahmen too!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Their narcissism makes my blood boil

Just when I thought the "women most affected" meme couldn't get any worse.
''War effects women more because BOTH their husbands and sons get killed! Can you imagine?''

"So many women are suffering"

Self imposed.

"not just alone but are lonely in marriages where their partner doesn’t show up, or is abusive, or so on"

Leave him, and go be with the 50 other men that want to get with you. Simple.
But whining is simpler, so you all choose the lazy route.

"Loneliness is more than “ugh can’t get someone to fuck me

Because that's what male loneliness is all about, right?... Is not average men looking for a connection with average women, whom see them as invisible and undesirable, right?

It's not sub-5 men struggling to even be seen as human being with feelings, feeling alienated from women and society, right?...

This is just disgusting.

RIP just when men were starting to get attention for their loneliness it now starts to become a female issue. Just like war, or homelessness, or suicide. Not surprised honestly. Only when it's too late and men are killing themselves at 10x the rate of women instead of the typical 4x will they start to notice, but I doubt they'd care.

''War effects women more because BOTH their husbands and sons get killed! Can you imagine?''
Normally, I'd assume this is a joke and not an actual quote, but I actually remember them claiming something along those lines.

This "study" completely misses the point.
It forgets to mention that these percentages just show how lonely people feel, not how lonely they really are.

Foids can have plenty of friends, lots of parties, and even sometimes a bf, and still feel "lonely" for some reason.
Meanwhile, "lonely" men are just lonely.

B..but how can we make this male dominated problem about wahmen too!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
So desperate to be the main event. Even though no one is stealing the spot light from them, because nobody ACTUALLY cares about the male loneliness epidemic. Not the news, not the media, not politicians, not MEN, not women, not anybody.

So they are still the spotlight. But they gotta have a monopoly on the "Someone is struggling" discourse.

I have seen it and felt it for several years now living here in California to have a good idea of whats going on.

Let me tell you. A lot of them are single because they have decent paying careers and can't seem to find a tall male. Yes you read that right, they are only single because there are literally not enough tall men to go around especially one that out earns them.

Contrary to what those foids think, men that are 6ft or taller and make over 6 figures are rare.

As for the more attractive (not fat) white beckies or stacies, its literally, white male only, tall male only, AND rich male only.

But the problem is of course, a lot of ethnic women emulate white women. So a lot of the ethnic women are "holding out" as well for their white male.

A lot of women in modern day America are simply lonely because they choose to be. If they can't get a male that is a combination of tall, white, rich, or good looking, then they have a nothing at all policy. Obviously not all women are like this but a lot of them are. Which is why the male loneliness epidemic is discussed in the media because its based on data and also anecdote. Its real. And I haven't even begun to talk about social media and dating apps.

Last edited:
Me me me me me me me me, it’s all about me! :foidSoy:

- foid

>Men are lonely and are only seen as tool by women

>women most affected.

Womens loneliness aka Chad who pumped or dumped them didn't text them back. Lets be real about it. There is loneliness and then there is absolute loneliness, and the latter is not what is happening to most foids.

So desperate to be the main event. Even though no one is stealing the spot light from them, because nobody ACTUALLY cares about the male loneliness epidemic. Not the news, not the media, not politicians, not MEN, not women, not anybody.

So they are still the spotlight. But they gotta have a monopoly on the "Someone is struggling" discourse.

Exactly, its just ridiculous

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17fgmv6/til_women_are_lonelier_than_men_in_this_male/

Wow, roastie "loneliness" sure is terrible: being volcel because not even Chad is good enough, being "volcel" while still getting railed by Chad every other week, sitting alone at home while good personality Chad fucks his side hoes :lul:

This is like that article clipping that said “1 in 5 homeless people are women” :feelshaha: Or the time Hilary Clinton said the primary victims of war have always been women. Why are they like this? And why do men allow them to state such utter bullshit without getting dunked on and openly mocked?

Yup, well said man

Womens loneliness aka Chad who pumped or dumped them didn't text them back. Lets be real about it. There is loneliness and then there is absolute loneliness, and the latter is not what is happening to most foids.
You can feel "lonely" even if you objectively have everything, hierarchy of needs is real.

This is the kind of behavior that kills any mercy in your enemies and gets them to put you into Zyklon B showers.

I feel like gender equality would be boosted in the right direction if people in general worked together to help end this loneliness epidemic.
Sweet, a girl should be my gf then and we’ll solve it for both of us.

Sweet, a girl should be my gf then and we’ll solve it for both of us.
Being with a sub-8 male makes roasties lonely and suicidal so that won't work :foidSoy:

Imagine saying this to a 5 foot balding undesirable subhuman with a micropenis "i totally feel lonely too inkwell, chad hasn't rearranged my insides in 5 days tee hee"

I have seen it and felt it for several years now living here in California to have a good idea of whats going on.

Let me tell you. A lot of them are single because they have decent paying careers and can't seem to find a tall male. Yes you read that right, they are only single because there are literally not enough tall men to go around especially one that out earns them.

Contrary to what those foids think, men that are 6ft or taller and make over 6 figures are rare.

As for the more attractive (not fat) white beckies or stacies, its literally, white male only, tall male only, AND rich male only.

But the problem is of course, a lot of ethnic women emulate white women. So a lot of the ethnic women are "holding out" as well for their white male.

A lot of women in modern day America are simply lonely because they choose to be. If they can't get a male that is a combination of tall, white, rich, or good looking, then they have a nothing at all policy. Obviously not all women are like this but a lot of them are. Which is why the male loneliness epidemic is discussed in the media because its based on data and also anecdote. Its real. And I haven't even begun to talk about social media and dating apps.
All the power foids have is given to them by men.

I don't recommend reading what holes have to say :feelscomfy: much better activities in the world like playing baldur's gate :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Foids can have plenty of friends, lots of parties, and even sometimes a bf, and still feel "lonely" for some reason.
Meanwhile, "lonely" men are just lonely
That's the brutal blackpill
That's the hypocrite soyciety

A lot of women in modern day America are simply lonely because they choose to be. If they can't get a male that is a combination of tall, white, rich, or good looking, then they have a nothing at all policy.
They only reason they can have a nothing at all policy is because they get all the relationship benefits from their 'below standard' simps. It's not really loneliness. Even humouring that sort of argument is insulting. The tall, rich, white is at this point just a status for foids. We all know how even a fraction of actual loneliness or desperation that men feel makes them off themselves.

They only reason they can have a nothing at all policy is because they get all the relationship benefits from their 'below standard' simps. It's not really loneliness. Even humouring that sort of argument is insulting. The tall, rich, white is at this point just a status for foids. We all know how even a fraction of actual loneliness or desperation that men feel makes them off themselves.
The difference in Suicide rates (successful attempts, not attention-seeking performances) speaks for itself.