Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women are like dogs…

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
…insofar that they bestow upon their owner a basic amount of trustworthiness.

Men, no matter how scary looking, will be perceived as at least somewhat trustworthy, if they are accompanied by a (cute) dog. This is because dogs are associated with positive attributes like loyalty, acceptance and unconditional love. The assumption is that dogs would never appreciate a truly bad man and vice versa.

Women produce the same effect for their male partners since they are presumably wonderful.

However, dogs really possess those attributed traits since they have been breed for that over centuries. Women have yet to go through such a refinement.

This refinement will be achieved through the selective pressure of misogyny. With enough misogyny, women will be forced to develop real “personality detector” or die out. I’m comfortable with both outcomes.

Last edited:
right on point!

I like to follow them around and pick up their shit off the yard!

At first it was just a shit test, but now it's "something more."

It's like i can trust it...

They want male dog dick.

Yeah, they should be treated like a dog too. Because they are one :feelzez:

…insofar that they bestow upon their owner a basic amount of trustworthiness.

Men, no matter how scary looking, will be perceived as at least somewhat trustworthy, if they are accompanied by a (cute) dog. This is because dogs are associated with positive attributes like loyalty, acceptance and unconditional love. The assumption is that dogs would never appreciate a truly bad man and vice versa.

Women produce the same effect for their male partners since they are presumably wonderful.

However, dogs really possess those attributed traits since they have been breed for that over centuries. Women have yet to go through such a refinement.

This refinement will be achieved through the selective pressure of misogyny. With enough misogyny, women will be forced to develop real “personality detector” or die out. I’m comfortable with both outcomes.
Hence why a rapist or mugger should bring a trained dog along.

Nah women are just retarded cunts who waste their motherly instincts on a dog. These whores should all have children at 18 instead of going "cute doggo awooo boo bo" crap.

Women are dogs in the sense of when they taste chad cock, they can never think about anything else.

There is a reason sex havers call them bitches.

Fun fact : during many years I knew this word was a derogatory slang for woman, but I had no clue it was the term for a female dog.

I prefer being around dogs than women as most women are insufferable.