Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are like DOGS

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★

You know how dogs think that if they don't see you, you aren't there?

Women do the same. Like when you are alone with a woman on an elevator and she instantly whips her phone out and precedes to open snapchat, then close snapchat, then open insta, then close insta, then open her messages, then close her messages, not really doing anything just trying to avoid your presence at all costs.

Last edited:
It is not noble to insult dogs this way

This is why we call them bitches

Women are like DOGS

Do you still want to fuck an unclean foid?
I used to want to marry so badly but now i am feeling disgusted by foids. I just wsnt to continue my bloodline at this poijt

So that's the reason why they fuck dogs? Because they're dogs themselves? Makes sense to me ngl.

You are what you fuck.

They lick their own asses!

It seems Miller is gonna have a dry spell for a short period of time.

I cant stand shit like that, even thinking about it makes me annoyed.

When you try to act nice with a dog it won't perceive you as nice and reciprocate but it will see you as another dog or as weak and will start attacking you for food, disobeying you etc.
Now think about foids behaviour and tell me they are not 100% nearer to an animal than to a human being

DONT FUCKING INSULT DOGS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You know how dogs think that if they don't see you, you aren't there?

Women do the same. Like when you are alone with a woman on an elevator and she instantly whips her phone out and precedes to open snapchat, then close snapchat, then open insta, then close insta, then open her messages, then close her messages, not really doing anything just trying to avoid your presence at all costs.

women are worse then dogs.At least most dogs you see on the streets don't mind to be patted and certainly won't shout *RAPE* just because you asked them a question.

no wonder they fuck dogs

Women are likely to fuck dogs than they are to act like dogs. Dogs practice loyalty and submission.

Dogs are better, they will love you for being who you are

Dogs ain't shit, they're loyal to whoever provides food & act in such a way they know gets them a constant supply, all they care about is eating. Foids see dogs as beta simps with chad cocks.