Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women are like a mouldy piece of bread (high iq anology)

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
You think you can eat a mouldy piece of bread if you cut the mouldy parts off? Wrong. Once you see that small bit of mould, there is plenty of mould deep down in the bread.
Just like women. You see a girl post a pic of herself on social media. "Its just a pic of herself, thats not so bad". Too bad you cant see all the 100s of guys hitting her up after she posted that pic. If she posts a bikini or ass pic you can guarrantee chads and normies are begging to fuck (which she will probably do). And if she posts a pic of her with a guy, its over. She id 100% fucking that guy even if she mentions nothing about being in a relationship with him.

High iq anology tbh

retard level analogy.

Didnt you make a really retarded post the other day? Take your acc off private so i can find it

dude, all of your posts are retarded. Even if i intentionally made retarded posts on this forum for the rest of my life, i wouldnt be able to compete with your level of retardation which is on another level.

Which type because there are many, I have seen some really bad mould in my times the black and blue type is fucking awful and smells and is covered in furry like shit.

Which type because there are many, I have seen some really bad mould in my times the black and blue type is fucking awful and smells and is covered in furry like shit.
Images 90

Like this

I remove mold from bread and eat it anyway because I'm poor and the free bread I get is always a day away from mold anyway. I would compare femasites to rancid, rotten raw pork.