Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 'Women are just as strong as men, silly inkwell!'

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Strong independent young woman doesn't need a spotter.

:lul::lul::lul: Whores can't do shit.

THey actually believe that they are.

The USA national woman's football team (the best woman's team in the world) actually believed they could beat an under 15's boys team from Dallas. They lost convincingly to these framecel pubescent boys. :feelskek:

The USA national woman's football team (the best woman's team in the world) actually believed they could beat an under 15's boys team from Dallas. They lost convincingly to these framecel pubescent boys. :feelskek:

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ngl it was hot watching her struggle if I was in the middle of nowhere and saw her doing that I would definitely take the opportunity

She skipped biology lessons in School and got too carried away with Feminist delusions.

I think this is mostly fault of that most Men nowdays look like such skinny fat subhumans that looking at them your average feminist concludes she can overpower him.

You reckon he smashed?

3F08977C00000578-0-image-a-1_1491555638580.jpg

tbh it is kind of painful to watch her struggling. That's why I'm not touching these barbells. Why do you even want to do that when you can severely damage yourself for life at any moment. This shit slips from your hands and boom you're suddenly disabled.

That grotesque huge camel toe must stink like rotten fish.

that's @knajjd on the front cover

She literally had safety bars on the sides to catch the barbell, but didn’t bother to adjust them correctly.
Gave me a boner

Last edited:
She literally had safety bars on the sides to catch the barbell, but didn’t bother to adjust them correctly.

That's literally the first thing I noticed.

JFL

Happened to me as a guy but men are just in average biologically stronger whoever denies that is stupid

That's like... 120 or 135 tops lol. What a silly woman
What a fucking retarded whore. When the barbell is too heavy to lift back up during the bench you're supposed to roll it down your body.
You didn't see the foid try? She literally couldnt roll it down her body because it was getting caught on her ribs.

Should have landed on her neck

An average man can defeat the strongest woman, an average woman can be defeated by the weakest man.
Ngl it was hot watching her struggle if I was in the middle of nowhere and saw her doing that I would definitely take the opportunity
Same.