Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Women are innocent sweet kind humans who can do no wrong!

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

Reality TV star Suzi Taylor will face court after being charged with extorting her Tinder date and holding him against his will.

In a crime known as 'honey potting', the former The Block contestant is accused of luring her victim online before bashing him for cash.

Police allege the 49-year-old, who competed on the reality show in 2015, invited a 33-year-old man she met online to her Brisbane home on Wednesday.

Shortly after he arrived, Taylor allegedly attempted to get him to give her money.

When he wouldn't comply, Taylor's 22-year-old friend allegedly assaulted the victim and forced him to do an online transaction before stealing his bank card.

The incident is the former Penthouse Pet's second brush with the law this year.

Earlier she pleaded guilty to stealing a phone and laptop from a Brisbane bar and using a stolen credit card to buy alcohol.

Taylor and her accomplice will face court on Friday.

Damn! That is just across the border from where I live. Brisbane and the Gold Coast are the fucking pits for ugly white males to live and work in.
Football/tradie chads hang around the pubs with their mates, picking up 30+ yr old roastie sluts for a quick shag every Friday night.

The Brisbane night life is dog shit - curries, asians and male lard-beast feminists queuing to get into shitty nightclubs in the valley. The only reason they do it is because they look forward to the opportunity to exchange a few sentences with some slut for whom they purchased drinks. Cucks are enabling those bars to operate :feelsrope:

Meanwhile, you see sluts from UQ, Griffith and QUT going home each day on public transport. They are on their tinder accounts looking for their new chad to fuck. For every 100 left swipes, they may swipe right once.

Back on topic. This foid will get off easily. I bet there is already a go fund me page for her legal expenses.

Just kill me please, chadstralia is fucking shit - the only good thing is the centrelink payments I receive.

Damn! That is just across the border from where I live. Brisbane and the Gold Coast are the fucking pits for ugly white males to live and work in.
Football/tradie chads hang around the pubs with their mates, picking up 30+ yr old roastie sluts for a quick shag every Friday night.

The Brisbane night life is dog shit - curries, asians and male lard-beast feminists queuing to get into shitty nightclubs in the valley. The only reason they do it is because they look forward to the opportunity to exchange a few sentences with some slut for whom they purchased drinks. Cucks are enabling those bars to operate :feelsrope:

Meanwhile, you see sluts from UQ, Griffith and QUT going home each day on public transport. They are on their tinder accounts looking for their new chad to fuck. For every 100 left swipes, they may swipe right once.

Back on topic. This foid will get off easily. I bet there is already a go fund me page for her legal expenses.

Just kill me please, chadstralia is fucking shit - the only good thing is the centrelink payments I receive.
its over for us aussiecels

She'll get a slap on the wrist at best. Female privilege.

Soyboy 064de7 7296903

She'll just blow the judge and will get free sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back