Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are incapable of loving anyone, be it chad, incel normie or whoever

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
They don't even love chad. They only like the status that comes along with dating or marrying a chad. As soon as something bad happens to the guy that's when the femoid will walk out of the backdoor. The same goes for beta providers: the marriage will end if the guy no longer has a hefty bank account. Of course, no woman on Earth willl publicly admit to this truth unless she's veiled by anonimity. On a side note, I wonder who was the retarded fuck who came up with the myth that women are romantic, loving and caring.

Just one of many examples of what I'm talking about :https://thecaregiverspace.org/i-dont-want-to-be-my-husbands-caregiver/

https://incels.is/threads/brutal-blackpill.37337/#post-652937

Who cares, to be honest? The only problem is you dont really want to be alone when become older, maybe. But i don't need cuddling etc I maybe want to have love, but as i understand that it's impossible, im okay with idea to fuck and dump bitches. The only problem is i can't kek.
By the way, i think that being platonic gay is ideal - only man can love man. But im against fucking with man, it's gross. It would be ideal - have a male partner or some gangs and fuck bitches

Last edited:
Who cares, to be honest? The only problem is you dont really want to be alone when become older, maybe. But i don't need cuddling etc I maybe want to have love, but as i understand that it's impossible, im okay with idea to fuck and dump bitches. The only problem is i can't kek.
By the way, i think that being platonic gay is ideal - only man can love man. But im against fucking with man, it's gross. It would be ideal - have a male partner or some gangs and fuck bitches
In ancient times the concept of love between a man and a woman did not even exist. Females were only for reproduction. The whole love thing is a modern concept, it probably dates back to the late middle ages. I dont know what course of action to take at the moment. Recognizing the problem and realizing we have been told a lie our whole lives is already enough for me.

In ancient times the concept of love between a man and a woman did not even exist. Females were only for reproduction. The whole love thing is a modern concept, it probably dates back to the late middle ages. I dont know what course of action to take at the moment. Recognizing the problem and realizing we have been told a lie our whole lives is already enough for me.
Yes, actually we dont really need this "love", i hate all this emasculating shit. At least because instead of fighting like a peacocks for the girl guys should unite and make their lives better, progress, have fun. Not fucking fighting for stupid reproductive machine.

Yes, actually we dont really need this "love", i hate all this emasculating shit. At least because instead of fighting like a peacocks for the girl guys should unite and make their lives better, progress, have fun. Not fucking fighting for stupid reproductive machine.

We don't need love we need submission

We don't need love we need submission

++++++++

Women are literally parasites, seeing men as a checklist of benefits that can easily be disposed of when it runs out.

COPE. women genuinely love Chad.

Im tired of these "chad gets shit too" major copes. Chad lives like a god and is extremely privileged

Wrong. Women can love their children and their parents. They can also love Chad. Most relationships are under the radar.

https://thecaregiverspace.org/i-dont-want-to-be-my-husbands-caregiver/
The comments are pure suicide fuel

"Damn, could have been me writing this..it was a massive stroke, contemplated leaving before it happened then I stayed for six years...miserable in a toxic , negative household. He did not work on getting better, just bitter
Oh the fresh air I now breathe...
I had to get out, got permanent guardianship of nephew...that was no place to raise a child. And boy, the guilt and flack I got for leaving a disabled spouse..."

She is not the only one either. Most whores in the comments are supportive.

Whores immediately become bitter and resentful upon being forced to adopt the role of a caretaker for anyone other than their children, for they are biologically designed to only be capable of feeling genuine love for their children. A whore will inevitably view her spouse as pathetic and inferior if circumstances render him incapable of providing for her, because her love is inherently conditional, and she is by nature wired to view herself as a trophy deserving of provision.

Last edited:
Big cope. A woman will drop her entire life, job and career, to fly across the world to meet Chad. JFL if you think otherwise

Big cope. A woman will drop her entire life, job and career, to fly across the world to meet Chad. JFL if you think otherwise
Her love for Chad depends entirely on whether he maintains his Chad value, which incurable injury destroys.

Her love for Chad depends entirely on whether he maintains his Chad value, which incurable injury destroys.

>her love of chad depends on chad being chad
ultra high very very big iq post

Spot on nigga

femoids are practically reptiles when it comes to bonding.

COPE. women genuinely love Chad.

Im tired of these "chad gets shit too" major copes. Chad lives like a god and is extremely privileged

In some cases yes, in others no.

Good post and puts things back in perspective.

Romance is a futile and flawed concept anyway based on raw feelings/emotion of the moment...

Most tribes all around the world never gave a fuck about ''love''...

However, mate selection based on their physical attribates is a real primitive thing here..And this wha tmost guys here want...Not necessarily love but to be desired, wanted and sought...

That's the ultimate form of human validation as it gives you options, respects and high selection of mates to reproduce.

And Chad IS SOUGHT, DESIRED and WANTED by most females...hence the rage here.

>her love of chad depends on chad being chad
ultra high very very big iq post

A Chad ceases being Chad when the social privileges of being Chad cease to apply. Those are of course the result of superior genetics, but genetics are ultimately irrelevant in the face of illness. I distinctly remember reading a story about an 8/10 ultra Chad model whose wife abandoned him months after he lost his ability to walk in an accident. It is not that uncommon, because Chad value has some naturally occurring social components. A Chad doesn't have to maintain these social components, because his appearance does it for him, so he assumes that it is just him being himself that grants him these privileges, but severe disease, as OP observed, nullifies Chad value by crippling these aspects of attraction.

Last edited:
They don't even love chad. They only like the status that comes along with dating or marrying a chad. As soon as something bad happens to the guy that's when the femoid will walk out of the backdoor. The same goes for beta providers: the marriage will end if the guy no longer has a hefty bank account. Of course, no woman on Earth willl publicly admit to this truth unless she's veiled by anonimity. On a side note, I wonder who was the retarded fuck who came up with the myth that women are romantic, loving and caring.

Just one of many examples of what I'm talking about :https://thecaregiverspace.org/i-dont-want-to-be-my-husbands-caregiver/

https://incels.is/threads/brutal-blackpill.37337/#post-652937

Only their own kids.

Adult male-female love evolved as a side effect to parental love of kids.