Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are fucking weak

FreemasonIncel

FreemasonIncel

Extremely blackpilled conspiracy theorist.
Like I wanna beat them for no reason us men are just better and superior we can just rape random women on the street and they won't fight back

(Free rape tho)

White women are stronger than currycels

i remember i slightly pushed my sister once (not to hurt her just for fun) and she went flying

Maybe i'll rape you instead

Reddit tier typing my ass just because I'm a greycel with 8 posts stop making false assumptions jfl
Reddit tier typing coupled with this bait post

They may be physically weak but they have unimaginable power when it comes to social life

Like I wanna beat them for no reason us men are just better and superior we can just rape random women on the street and they won't fight back

(Free rape tho)
This is such a transparent infiltrator post... So boring.

It appears she just did by using the word foids and infiltrators cannot live without

Ya'll
So all new members now are secretly foids lurking in this site? :lul::lul::lul:

They may be physically weak but they have unimaginable power when it comes to social life
Fucking brutal but at least I don't produce those disgusting blood from those pussies right @B/W muttcel :feelsLightsaber:

It appears she just did by using the word foids and infiltrators cannot live without

Ya'll
I think she/he was being sarcastic, but either way... Boring infiltrator still boring.

RAPE, am I right guys? :feelshehe:
Rape should be legal, femoids are weak.

Aren't I such a good Involuntary Celibate?  Foids

Yeah, faggots man.
And I mean the gay slur, faggots. These femoids.

(Free rape tho)
This nigga so hilarious thinks I'm a girl in disguise jfl at you stop manipulating yourself and making false assumptions in your head :forcedsmile: as an asian I'll jerk off to your pfp rnow if you don't stop

>dnrd

Also just because I'm a new member here in this site y'all making assumptions I'm a foid in disguise jfl :forcedsmile:
I think she/he was being sarcastic, but either way... Boring infiltrator still boring.

Yeah, faggots man.

Yeah, faggots man.

Yeah, faggots man.
Hurr durr, Andrew Tate right. Foids are foids. Rape good. Women bad. I’m a funny bait. :feelstastyman:

no clue, hope the infestation dies down soon
Brother, it’s only gonna get stronger and stronger. They have Discord servers that are solely made to target us individually. Imagine being this dedicated. :lul:

Yeah, I’ve noticed. They fly out of nowhere defending each other and it’s a consistent thing so obviously they have a way of communicating outside of here jfl. I also remember seeing some screenshots of them somewhere.

White women are stronger than currycels

Any White person is stronger than any non-White, if I were a betting man and saw a White little girl fight an ensemble of muscular Black, Asian, and American men "in their prime" I'm sure that the White girl would win. Just watch any Hollywood film.

Brother, it’s only gonna get stronger and stronger. They have Discord servers that are solely made to target us individually. Imagine being this dedicated. :lul:

Somehow I doubt that these people live actual lives. Imagine being so useless to society that you have to bully lonely men online.

Somehow I doubt that these people live actual lives. Imagine being so useless to society that you have to bully lonely men online.
They don’t. They’re just as if not more worthless than we are. The average KHHV trucel doesn’t even hate the opposite sex as much as these creatures hate on us.

Total: 49 (Incels: 28, Bluepillers: 21)

why don't we make a poll to close the registration and to make the site private

why don't we make a poll to close the registration and to make the site private
Yes please. Or at least assign one of the mods to eradicate them. It’s gotten really annoying.

@PersonalityPIMP @Pancakecel thoughts? How did you guys survive on here for so long?

@
PersonalityPIMP
@PersonalityPIMP @
Pancakecel
@Pancakecel thoughts? How did you guys survive on here for so long?
It wasn't always this bad tbh