Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women are fucking relentless

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
I send friend requests to 30 girls on facebook. All of them added me except for the 3 ones that I wanted to stalk (karma only exists for incels).

Here is the fun part. I'm not very active on fb. I only have two pics and I don't post anything because I don't have anything to post. Guess what? Girls are unfriending me. JFL if you don't constatnly exhibit social proof/charisma. Women can tell something is wrong with you and they won't even keep you added on fb.

As a man in 2018, you have to be absolutely perfect. Always going out, always changing your profile pic, always getting tagged in pictures. If you don't do all this shit, women will write you off. Women do not tolerate autistic friendless losers.

Girls are unfriending me. JFL if you don't constatnly exhibit social proof/charisma. Women can tell something is wrong with you and they won't even keep you added on fb.

As a man in 2018, you have to be absolutely perfect. Always going out, always changing your profile pic, always getting tagged in pictures. If you don't do all this shit, women will write you off. Women do not tolerate autistic friendless losers.
Do you want to know the truth? They unfriended you because you didn't wrote anything to them. They added you because they expected you to be another beta orbiter. Of course they don't want to keep you in friends, if you don't want to listen their stories how hard Chad banged her last night.

Do you want to know the truth? They unfriended you because you didn't wrote anything to them. They added you because they expected you to be another beta orbiter. Of course they don't want to keep you in friends, if you don't want to listen their stories how hard Chad banged her last night.
I don't even know these girls

Another thread that can be answered with "Chad does not need social proof / charisma"

Chad can literally have no social media and girls will care not the slightest bit.

Another thread that can be answered with "Chad does not need social proof / charisma"

Chad can literally have no social media and girls will care not the slightest bit.
chad can literally approach drunk and insulting

Chad still has shit loads of friends and conncetions tho

why the fuck do you use social media as an incel?

like whats the point, unless ofc your actually a failed normie OP.

social media is the worst invention from the internet making normies ego inflated more than the size of the universe

why the fuck do you use social media as an incel?

like whats the point, unless ofc your actually a failed normie OP.

Because if you are a loner stuck in his bedroom, social media is one of the only ways to observe society.

"Women do not tolerate autistic friendless losers."

"You have to be perfect"

Does not compute, if you have to be perfect then only being friendless is enough for you to not have success

Who the fuck actually tries to friend people they havent met at least once on FB in 2018? In the late 2000's yes. But now? Hell no.

Who the fuck actually tries to friend people they havent met at least once on FB in 2018? In the late 2000's yes. But now? Hell no.
I never met any girl tbh tbh.

Because if you are a loner stuck in his bedroom, social media is one of the only ways to observe society.

why would you want to observe the degenerate excuses for society?

id rather stay a loner in my room than witness the suicidefuel that is social media.

reminds me of my oneits that friend requested me, I added her and he removed me the same day before I even managed to sent her a message

I absolutely hate social media, especially fb. I have a fb account but only for professional and family reasons, but I'm never there. Last time I spoke to someone there was quick and like months ago.

Orkut was way better tbh, Braziliancels will second I bet.

reminds me of my oneits that friend requested me, I added her and he removed me the same day before I even managed to sent her a message
You are entitled to her pussy. You deserve her for what you have been through.

There was a time, when you were a creep as soon as you said that you dont have facebook
Thank God those times are slightly coming to an end
But you are right OP, if you dont show of your narcissism through social media, you are a social outcast and girls dont want to have anything to do with you
Social Media acts in a way, where a girl can instantly check your social status, and monitor it 24/7
They also can see your wealth, looks and your whole life, with a few simply clicks
If you dont give them this ability, they think you are trying to hide something, anyhow they see you as a creep, always

There was a time, when you were a creep as soon as you said that you dont have facebook
Thank God those times are slightly coming to an end
But you are right OP, if you dont show of your narcissism through social media, you are a social outcast and girls dont want to have anything to do with you
Social Media acts in a way, where a girl can instantly check your social status, and monitor it 24/7
They also can see your wealth, looks and your whole life, with a few simply clicks
If you dont give them this ability, they think you are trying to hide something, anyhow they see you as a creep, always
And the black truth is that WOMEN made me into a creep. I wouldn't be a creepyvirgin stalker extremist if I got a nice gf when I was in uni

i was an asshole in an animeforum
i got banned pretty fastish
still was kinda bluepilled then, just lol at those cunts intruding and dont wanna bang or do anything with you anyways except
your chad

just fucking lol
i was an asshole in an animeforum
i got banned pretty fastish
still was kinda bluepilled then, just lol at those cunts intruding and dont wanna bang or do anything with you anyways except
your chad

just fucking lol
logo.png
AniTalk hat den Betrieb eingestellt!
Leider müssen wir euch mitteilen, dass AniTalk am 25. Mai 2018 den Betrieb eingestellt hat und daher nicht mehr erreichbar ist. Alle gespeicherten Daten wurden vollständig gelöscht.
Wir danken euch für die tollen vier Jahre und hoffen, dass ihr genau so viel Spaß hattet wie wir.
— Das AniTalk-Team

lul they closed

I added all the females I could from my therapy groups. Messaged them if they wanted to fuck. All of them didn't reply in 6 hours, so I blocked them all. None of them deleted me though, feels good.

I added all the females I could from my therapy groups. Messaged them if they wanted to fuck. All of them didn't reply in 6 hours, so I blocked them all. None of them deleted me though, feels good.
Women who deny you sex are cancer

I send friend requests to 30 girls on facebook. All of them added me except for the 3 ones that I wanted to stalk (karma only exists for incels).

Here is the fun part. I'm not very active on fb. I only have two pics and I don't post anything because I don't have anything to post. Guess what? Girls are unfriending me. JFL if you don't constatnly exhibit social proof/charisma. Women can tell something is wrong with you and they won't even keep you added on fb.

This is one weird ass post. You sent request to people you didn't know and expect them to respond?
I never met any girl tbh tbh.
Never ever? You must stay inside the house all day. Get the fuck out of the house
N
And the black truth is that WOMEN made me into a creep. I wouldn't be a creepyvirgin stalker extremist if I got a nice gf when I was in uni
Naw, you did that to yourself.

Last edited:
I don't believe this

This is one weird ass post. You sent request to people you didn't know and expect them to respond?

Never ever? You must stay inside the house all day. Get the fuck out of the house
N

Naw, you did that to yourself.

ΙΤ detected

M
They accepted invite but unfriended after few months because they realized im a loser
That most social media sites tbh. This is why I don’t have a social media.

#normalfagproblemsXD

you obviously have no social skills (not an insult, happens to alot of people)

you have to realize woman are not curious as men are. they don't seek adventure and friends in unexpected situations. as opposed to men who are more spontaneous and adventurous (we usually welcome strangers into our lives, if they present benefits)
this is why they didn't add you or ignored you, its because they need to know who you are IRL first.
if you add girls from college or school, they will probably be more inclined to accept you. is because they know (somewhat) who you are

you obviously have no social skills (not an insult, happens to alot of people)

you have to realize woman are not curious as men are. they don't seek adventure and friends in unexpected situations. as opposed to men who are more spontaneous and adventurous (we usually welcome strangers into our lives, if they present benefits)
this is why they didn't add you or ignored you, its because they need to know who you are IRL first.
if you add girls from college or school, they will probably be more inclined to accept you. is because they know (somewhat) who you are
27/30 girls added me actually because they are from my college classes.

Its 2018, forget about Facebook.

I have over 1 thousand friends on facebook, mostly asiatics who add anyone. In instagram I have only selfie in the house, women ignore me when they see that I do not have a social life.