Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are fucking cattle

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
They're always in the groups or have simps around them constantly. Individuality and independent thoughts are alien to foids, because they never meant to have any thing to say in first place. Cumdumpster are just fucking animals.

They are biological breeding machines destined to reproduce with the powerful

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jRHhVxQGBbC

There comes a point where edgelordfag-speak just becomes mind-numbingly boring...

Like, this post and thread is in level of someone saying "I would like to eat babies alive, and use their bones to make a knife to kill more toilets and steal their babies."

Shit is fucking boring and pathetic.

Like, this post and thread is in level of someone saying "I would like to eat babies alive, and use their bones to make a knife to kill more toilets and steal their babies."
Off-topic, but this reminded me of
View: https://youtu.be/TnMkmEVvIWk

And yes, this is a water is wet thread, although I don't know if it's edgy because it's true to a large extent.

It is true, and they know it themselves

I have seen so many orbiters it's crazy. Like 5 or 6 guys with 2 girls, you'd think they're bodyguards
Orbiters are worse than people not even trying

The last 100 years is the only time in history that women were ever not treated like cattle, and look what happened to society. The ancestors were right.

Excellent and prescient observations my brother. I would add that since they are so bovine like in their mannerisms and (herd) mentality, they ought to very appropriately be placed in cattle cars, along side the jews and transported to the nearest slave labor camp which will be staffed by hardened incel soldiers who will regularly administer merciless beatings and large scale gang-rapings.

Orbiters are the biggest problem in the modern world, hell my mother who is 50+ still has orbiters willing to help her at the flip of a dime, recently one orbiter took her to a rock concert with dinner & drinks free, no strings attached she came home not having laid a finger on the guy, and before that another orbiter helped her put up wallpaper also for free etc etc.

Orbiters need to be punished and shamed socially to an incredibly severe degree, it needs to spread on all media, hell at least now we have a term for it, I used to call them" mosquitoes" growing up and witnessing all the downtrodden men my stacey-lite mother surrounded herself with and strung along for resources, ego boost etc.

We are all animals bro. What separates us from livestock is little else than a slightly more complex brain.
Although I can't help but feel hypergamy and feminist sludge inches us closer to our animalistic tendencies. At least with monogamy people could focus on building a more stable society. Hedonism and polygyny motivate no-one.

We are all animals bro. What separates us from livestock is little else than a slightly more complex brain.
Although I can't help but feel hypergamy and feminist sludge inches us closer to our animalistic tendencies. At least with monogamy people could focus on building a more stable society. Hedonism and polygyny motivate no-one.
Humans are half spirit half animal

Women are like shepherds who lead orbiters to their doom.

Holy FUCK. Who could've thought???

"Women are fucking cattle"

:feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

Excellent and prescient observations my brother. I would add that since they are so bovine like in their mannerisms and (herd) mentality, they ought to very appropriately be placed in cattle cars, along side the jews and transported to the nearest slave labor camp which will be staffed by hardened incel soldiers who will regularly administer merciless beatings and large scale gang-rapings.
dude that is the darkest comment i every read this forum

dude that is the darkest comment i every read this forum
You should read more of my stuff here then as this is relatively lighthearted compared with some of what I've posted here. But I do mean every word that I wrote and routinely fantasize about this wonderful dream becoming a reality.