Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are evil

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
A couple of days ago, I posted a thread about a spelunker in 2009 who got stuck in a 10 inch by 18 inch tight passage and died after being stuck for 28 hours.

He left behind a wife and two kids (the second kid was still being expected).

The first rescuer was a female and she told him they were gonna get him out of there. Later on, he was able to talk to his wife whom said the same thing.

I stumbled upon a 2014 article, 5 years since the accident and I found out she remarried and had a third kid.

Just wow. First, she lies to him, then she cucks him even after his death. Loyalty is foreign to women.

Foids are hardwired to go for the chaddiest of chads. Its their basic biology and in many ways, the purpose of their lives. Look up the "Bruce effect" in animals.

Fire hot
Women evil
Water wet

If he can see Earth from the after life he is enraged

Foids are hardwired to go for the chaddiest of chads. Its their basic biology and in many ways, the purpose of their lives. Look up the "Bruce effect" in animals.
Did not know about the bruce effect. Cool shit.

Foids are evil, plain and simple

Foids should be banned from marrying after first husband and be sterilized as well