Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women are energy vampires

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I think there is a reason that prior to marriage ancient societies segregated men and women as much as possible, and some Islamic societies still do so to this day. Its because any pursuit of excellence or greatness by men (with the exception of the top few percent who meet women's looks criteria) is hampered by the ever-negative presence and influence of women.
I think this is because deep down most women are innately aware of their being less remarkable than men, so they feel resentment at seeing average males try to strive to something above the subsistence level of living they were born into.
It kinda reminds me of this:

Ironically, after thinking that I'd been the originator of this term I decided to look it up and found out that its widely used by women on Reddit to complain about their boyfriends/husbands. My guess is they use it to describe men who grew tired of tap dancing for the entertainment of their spouses and receiving no reciprocity

Last edited:
Reminds me of the chart about how women ruin all niche hobbies

Their whole existence is to extract value from males. Just look at those survival island shows where they separated the groups into men and women. Even the most basic things in a femscript's life are provided by men.

Its because any pursuit of excellence or greatness by men (with the exception of the top few percent who meet women's looks criteria) is hampered by the ever-negative presence and influence of women.
I think this is because deep down most women are innately aware of their being less remarkable than men, so they feel resentment at seeing average males try to strive to something above the subsistence level of living they were born into.

My half-cousins would fight at home, stay with my grandparents, consume our food, use Mother's computer, and disregard my presence. Stores/Grocery? Mother paid. My half-aunt would regularly visit and take a portion of our meals. They rarely gave us any food.

Yes,toilets are parasites who seek to extract material resources and life energy from men.

Yes,toilets are parasites who seek to extract material resources and life energy from men.

If you crave women love, affection and validation that means you are not blackpilled enough, only weak cucks soyboys normies and low iq chads want that, these species are cancer of existence.
You have to be low IQ to put your love, time and attention in something that is not guaranteed and is overrated asf anyway, you literally trade your freedom, hobbies for a weak parasite who is staying with you for what you can provide for them, how the fuck to put your attention and time in a creature that is sagging and decaying day after day jfl that's a cucked investment tbh. Women ain't shit tbh they are overrated asf, Low IQ men will shit on you and show their low iq insecurities on you for not being a needy cuck soyboy faggot like them, they are slave of love, validation and affection they are lost because they are low iq, that's their destiny to be retards NPC.

@lifeisbullshit95 signs out from blackpill/dot/club

View attachment 499699

If you work in offices it becomes pretty clear nearly all the real work is done by the men. All-female companies typically go out of business because there's no men around to get anythig done.

D0283518 C8C4 405C BFEF B9E8024848F4

And actually a quote from Nikola Tesla smartest man who ever walked the Earth and also a Virgin