Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are destroying our society!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
D7124C06 3D2A 42E3 B7B7 19DEDD9D5780

Water is wet.

f*** man this sucks

What can you do?

I don't have it everyday I'm in college. Also I'm on holiday
Mogs me, friday is my hardest day but I was sleeping in the day. Holiday too? Mogs me.

you dont say.

Front holes...

hope for what bro? I dont see any of this becoming better, this is the beginning of the end
Yeah tbh the signs of end times become more clear every passing day. All we can do is see how far this degeneracy will go before the inevitable collapse

Yeah tbh the signs of end times become more clear every passing day. All we can do is see how far this degeneracy will go before the inevitable collapse
How long do you think until total collapse?

We don’t call it soyciety for no reason lel

How long do you think until total collapse?
30-50 years. The pollution, overpopulation, degeneracy infection, and wealth inequality are definitely unsustainable. Really over. I won't suicide till I see the collapse.

30-50 years. The pollution, overpopulation, degeneracy infection, and wealth inequality are definitely unsustainable. Really over. I won't suicide till I see the collapse.
Fair I was thinking a similar thing

Trust if leeching off the teet was an option for me I would. No autism bucks and obviously I'm not Tyrone enough to get them welfare obama phones.
ldar in forest

Is that why you fuck trannies, op?

How about weak men ruin society?
Weak mean are a product of women voting in feminist policies. Most of the strong men went and died in war while most of the weak men stayed at ho,e

lol you should just make yourself clear instead of making sarcastic statements. You definitely know by now a good sum of us have heard about ur tranny rumor, maybe address it?

lol you should just make yourself clear instead of making sarcastic statements. You definitely know by now a good sum of us have heard about ur tranny rumor, maybe address it?
I have addressed it multiple times
Literally in multiple threads by fulltimef*ggot and others

so why did you post tranny stuff mr religious teenman?