Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are demonic parasites

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
The worst thing is they are totally unpredictable and slaves to their emotions.

You were married for 10 years? All it takes is 1 fucking Chad who decides to get a piece of milf and your entire life is fucking ruined. No woman will EVER say no if the Chad is just dominant enough. Most Chads simply don't do it because they can fuck much younger, but they totally could.

And the worst part? She will blame YOU if she gets caught and say "you don't love me anymore" or other bullshit. But even if she isn't caught, it will still take it's toll with more bitchiness and star fish sex once a month at best. And then she will even take half of your stuff after divorce.

Retarded if you ever choose to get involved with a woman. :feelshaha:

die ewige frau.

I prefer to be parasitized by any of these Eldritch spawns than by a whamen

You stole my line :feelsUgh:

I love fantasizing about marriage and divorce too

Said this, but would engage with the first 10/10 White Gigastacy that made you a proposal.

I was born yesterday too...

Getting married nowadays is asking to get royaly fucked over.

Agreed. Notice how foids never have to "better themselves", they just have to find a male to parasite off of. Earning money is something both genders can now do, but foids are weak and don't build anything.

The worst thing is they are totally unpredictable and slaves to their emotions.

You were married for 10 years? All it takes is 1 fucking Chad who decides to get a piece of milf and your entire life is fucking ruined. No woman will EVER say no if the Chad is just dominant enough. Most Chads simply don't do it because they can fuck much younger, but they totally could.

And the worst part? She will blame YOU if she gets caught and say "you don't love me anymore" or other bullshit. But even if she isn't caught, it will still take it's toll with more bitchiness and star fish sex once a month at best. And then she will even take half of your stuff after divorce.

Retarded if you ever choose to get involved with a woman. :feelshaha:
No what's retarded is this modern soyciety that allows them to do this shit, nowadays whores get rewarded for cheating by getting half your shit but if it was like back in the day where the whore gets executed for adultery these bitches would know their place and wouldn't fucking dare.

The sad thing is everyone would drop the blackpill when they have the slightest chance of getting a glimpse of attention from these foids.

8DAEC832 F6E3 4991 AEAF 02FE15C64C03

Ltr and marriage is cucked as fuck

Womans whole Design is to be As unified with society As They can be . And find a suitable Host , who dosnt Know any better

This reminds me of the YT channel NELK. They travel and fuck as many MILFs as possible not giving a shit it ruins marriages/lives.

Women are demonic parasites​

if this were the only issue OP it wouldn't be that big a problem

imagine if you had a literal hellspawn succubus GF and she was honest with you like "I need human cum to live so a major reason I'm having sex with you is my survival and not because I care that you have orgasms"

you could still form a friendship with her and stuff based on a foundation of honesty