Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are deceptive creatures

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
All my life I believed being a male was far superior than being female. Its taken me this long to see that it is far from the truth women pretend to be weak and feeble in order to get the upper hand in society. Lets say for instance a guy is being attacked by a women everyone just watchs and laughs now he tries to defend himself 20 chads come in to rescue her(Have literally saw this it was the football team) Women have chad attack dogs and all we have is our incel martial arts. When I walk around uni I see foids having fun smiling always in large groups of friends never alone always confident I realize now they are the ones in control they are the ones who have things changed to accommodate their lifestyle. In comparison most guys I see are either chad or they are sad and lonely dudes you never see depressed foids at uni and if you do it doesnt last long. Just because a man is in political power doesnt mean he isnt influenced by his wifes decision or maybe he falls head over heels for a mistress women foids like to lead from behind the scenes to guarantee they never take the blame and they can indulge in a tutorial mode life. They even live longer than us as a result they also are less likely to die than us at work. Dont be fooled boys foids are the ones really in control

Jfl at giving foids rights

Bingo

Harambe Closeup

Foids already have so many attributes giving them rights is just overkill at this point. The funny thing is alot of foids didnt want the right to vote because they would have more responsibilities like draft and other service they wanted to maintain their easy lifestyle

Hence why what foids salty should never be taken for granted
It goes with the old saying pay attention to their actions/behavior not their words
We should all know this by now.

Hence why what foids salty should never be taken for granted
It goes with the old saying pay attention to their actions/behavior not their words
We should all know this by now.

It's amazing what society does for wholes

brutal ngl. holes live on tutorial mode while non-chads live on nightmare mode

Holes are physically weaker and can't physically overcome men, so they become deceptive to compensate for this.

Foids already have so many attributes giving them rights is just overkill at this point. The funny thing is alot of foids didnt want the right to vote because they would have more responsibilities like draft and other service they wanted to maintain their easy lifestyle
Imagine thinking they'll ever implement conscription for foids