Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Women are causing an increased suicide rate in men

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
THIS month, the Centres for Disease Control (CDC) released a report suggesting that America’s suicide rate increased by 25% between 1999 and 2016.

The male suicide rate remains almost four times that for women, and suicide rates for whites are higher and have been climbing faster than those for other racial and ethnic groups.

The link between erosion of relative status and suicide may also involve gender and race. A 35-country study by Allison Milner of Griffith University and colleagues suggested rising female labour force participation is associated with increased male suicide rates.

Everyone keeps asking OMG WHY ARE ALL DEEZ MASS SHOOTINGS HABBENING. Well maybe its related to the insane increase in male suicide, especially amongst younger males and their discontent with society.

It is because women are smarter and stronger so they think through it before killing themselves unlike men who will throw their life away over nothing

It's all foids' fault.

Devil's creation.

On a serious note more and more males are getting miserable and it needs to stop asap for the good of everyone

There is an inverse relationship between womens' freedom and male happiness. We need to control their sexuality again if we ever want this society to stop spiraling

Last edited:
There is an inverse relationship betweenwomens' freedom and male happiness. We need to control their sexuality again if we ever want this society to stop spiraling

You're joking right?
No as the femcel Linda I face more than sexist incels and don't go around shooting up places just because I can't get my dick wet

Looks dont matter! Everyone can make it into the newspaper ;)

Females have the power to stop ers but they don't give a fuck, they only care about virtue signaling after

Also, foids are no longer having sex with low-tier men. So we have lots and lots of men who are virgin, and who have absolutely no hope to ascending. so naturally that leads to incredible frustration, which manifests itself in the form of mass shooting, suicide, etc. Even that Ohio killer killed his foid sister, probably out of such frustration.

Tbh

We're at a point where sub8 Theory is not far away. We already see sub6males in the west having to settle on foids 2-3 points lower than them.

Tbh

We're at a point where sub8 Theory is not far away. We already see sub6males in the west having to settle on foids 2-3 points lower than them.
i know 6'2 guy who facially is something like 5.5-6/10 and he cant find gf

Agreed. Truly, foids are only going after Chads. Foids will compete with each other for CHAD Cock. So we are having a society where some men have everything, and some men have nothing. Naturally, this will lead to violence.

i know 6'2 guy who facially is something like 5.5-6/10 and he cant find gf
If he really tried, I'm sure he could. He's definitely upholding himself to a standard .

I dont blame him for not wanting to settle on some 5ft 200lb subhuman midget ethnic foid in the west.

If he really tried, I'm sure he could. He's definitely upholding himself to a standard .

I dont blame him for not wanting to settle on some 5ft 200lb subhuman midget ethnic foid in the west.
yeah but still its very hard for 6'2 decent looking guy
so over for us
Agreed. Truly, foids are only going after Chads. Foids will compete with each other for CHAD Cock. So we are having a society where some men have everything, and some men have nothing. Naturally, this will lead to violence.
well most of men have nothing

You either looksmaxx, rot, or kill yourself.

It's cope until you're forced to rope or go ER

ScreenShot007.jpg
I wish this graph was updated post 2008 when shit started really going downhill for undesirable men with tinder, social medias, etc.

Last edited:

ScreenShot007.jpg
I wish this graph was updated post 2008 when shit started really going downhill for undesirable men with tinder, social medias, etc.
Starts changing in the 60s when they finally destroyed masculinity.

Expect more mass shootings.
Our current environment deserves a deadly karma.

There is an inverse relationship between womens' freedom and male happiness. We need to control their sexuality again if we ever want this society to stop spiraling

Giving women freedom at all cost also does not provide any kind of balance, eventually it destroys everything but for a while women feel like they're kings and that everything is going to be alright, dead wrong.

But they're going to keep pushing and pushing it to the absolute limit, every single little fucking idiot in society is now trying political brinksmanship, every little asshole down to your department chief at work is driven to try and fuck everyone else over for some tiny benefit, all the way to the brink, literally almost everyone that you encounter in your day to day life.

Western feminism and liberalism has made some men redundant. Women have taken jobs of influence to fill quotas and then made sure to only employ other women. It only affects the low to average earning males. Expect more shootings, expect more killings and expect the bluepill cucks to not even mention this as a reason.

Giving women freedom at all cost also does not provide any kind of balance, eventually it destroys everything but for a while women feel
But they're going to keep pushing and pushing it to the absolute limit, every single little fucking idiot in society is now trying political brinksmanship, every little asshole down to your department chief at work is driven to try and fuck everyone else over for some tiny benefit, all the way to the brink, literally almost everyone that you encounter in your day to day life.

Thanks for putting this into words. I've never seen so many men try to fuck each other over for social media likes/good boy points up until a few years ago.

I've seen cutthroat finance guys play waaay nicer than your average male defending NPC values. It's like people care waaaay more about this shit than money.

Society can not hide from truth forever.

Thanks for putting this into words. I've never seen so many men try to fuck each other over for social media likes/good boy points up until a few years ago.

I've seen cutthroat finance guys play waaay nicer than your average male defending NPC values. It's like people care waaaay more about this shit than money.
Pretty much everyone has decided that giving brinksmanship a go in their day-to-day life is a good idea, male or female, young or old. It's like every organ composing the body has gone rogue and cancerous and fighting it out on its own.

Society can not hide from truth forever.
Truth Will Out

Giving women freedom at all cost also does not provide any kind of balance, eventually it destroys everything but for a while women feel like they're kings and that everything is going to be alright, dead wrong.

High iq.

They will drain everything and everyone, until this fabricated, empowered, little bubble just fucking BURST at once.
Then we get a societal collapse.
I can´t fucking wait.

Or women have to accept that someone might shoot them

This, but the west is too far gone. Only an utter collapse could reverse things. Technological progress would be preferable if it weren't for feminists who will get sexbots and the right kind of VR banned.

They will drain everything and everyone, until this fabricated, empowered, little bubble just fucking BURST at once.
Then we get a societal collapse.
I can´t fucking wait.

only problem is it probably will never happen

not even zimbabwe crashed, it just slid into a shittier version of itself

ScreenShot007.jpg
That graph is brutal. Does anyone even give a fuck irl? Females are the only ones who receive attention because they are more likely to "attempt" suicide by taking 4 vitamin gummies instead of 2.

only problem is it probably will never happen
not even zimbabwe crashed, it just slid into a shittier version of itself
We can only hope, but i believe that in the end, this will get balanced & fixed again.
There will be blood, since we can´t make something happen without sacrifice.
Our civilization was built upon countless of dead fighters.

ScreenShot007.jpg
Jfl

Last edited:
We can only hope, but i believe that in the end, this will get balanced & fixed again.
There will be blood, since we can´t make something happen without sacrifice.
Our civilization was built upon countless of dead fighters.
And all of those soldiers were male. (99.9%)

any time i go out i come home feeling suicidal.

no girl ever looks at me. life like this is torture. the only rational way out is rope.

There is an inverse relationship between womens' freedom and male happiness.
Ironically there's an inverse relationship between womens' freedom and womens' happiness, too. There's lots of choice and lots of shiny things to chase after, but it doesn't satisfy them any more than it satisfies men.

nah let it all burn down this shit is already out of control with divorce rates climbing , foids having sex with every chad they see etc.. you get the point just let it all burn down. I

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back