Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women are capable of olympic gold medal levels of mental gymnastics

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/7di67m/should_a_murder_who_killed_a_pregnant_woman_be/

the comments. fucking. lol. what world is this.

dude like, real shit, incel to incel, i honestly just dont want to live anymore. i feel disgusted that these creatures roam around honored with the title of still being a human. just what the fuck man.

opsec said:
dude like, real shit, incel to incel, i honestly just dont want to live anymore. 

subscribed for free euthanasia

I'm all for humans dying, especially if their mother posts on Reddit.

Giving them the right to their own bodies has to be the greatest mistake by mankind.

Abortions are legal euthenasia should be also.. we should go to the abortion clinics and demand that we be murdered too.

Incel801 said:
Abortions are legal euthenasia should be also.. we should go to the abortion clinics and demand that we be murdered too.

yea, not gonna fly buddy.

only your mother can consent to your assisted suicide. dont you know? its HER body, SHE chooses, not you. silly goose tehe :з

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back