Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are becoming evil psychopaths

cunnylover69

cunnylover69

Veteran
Has anyone else noticed this recently? Whenever I see a foid on the internet or IRL they are acting like deranged psychopaths. They act like they are the only people that matter in the world and men are like insects to be crushed and manipulated. I see them laughing about how men are failing at life or at how some guys insecurity. They make no effort to try and understand us their words and actions are motivated purely out of spite and hatred. They laugh about how they only want the top 10% of chads to have sex with them and want the rest of us to go die. Even in my female relatives especially the younger ones, I can feel the animosity coming from them. And the ones who have no connection to you make no attempt to hide it.

Maybe it was always like this but it just seems like there isn't any trace of good in them anymore. I can't imagine that any woman is capable of love or empathy. Its been stripped from their nature and replaced by some kind of demonic/satanic energy. I feel like if this goes on they might become legitimate threats. They might try to start actively killing incels or advocating for eugenics movements.

Everyone is. Nobody see people as people anymore, if they don't know someone they are basically an animal to them.

wowens are evil by nature. I avoid them much as possible

Its been stripped from their nature and replaced by some kind of demonic/satanic energy. I feel like if this goes on they might become legitimate threats. They might try to start actively killing incels or advocating for eugenics movements.

They basically are already doing that, lol. The thing that blows my mind is how so many women will go out in public and film tiktoks or whatever where they're twerking in skimpy clothing or some shit, and you can tell that they just have ZERO self-awareness or consideration for the people around them (especially when children are around). These creatures have to be demonically possessed. If I saw a foid doing that in public I would unironically beat the shit out of her on the spot. I'm tired of society acting like they have no moral agency and never holding them accountable.

Their true nature is simply being revealed.

I think they have always been like this. They don't care that they destroy men financially all the time by divorcing them, or that they traumatize their children, or whatever. Women have always been self-serving but nowadays nobody holds them accountable so they can run amok and show their true nature

They basically are already doing that, lol. The thing that blows my mind is how so many women will go out in public and film tiktoks or whatever where they're twerking in skimpy clothing or some shit, and you can tell that they just have ZERO self-awareness or consideration for the people around them (especially when children are around). These creatures have to be demonically possessed. If I saw a foid doing that in public I would unironically beat the shit out of her on the spot. I'm tired of society acting like they have no moral agency and never holding them accountable.
Yeah people think the Taliban are extreme but imagine you live in a religious society like that and see videos of what's happening in America. They are probably just horrified at what they're seeing in America as people are when they see videos from Afghanistan. I can absolutely understand how they would want to imprison and subjugate women. We are like the polar opposite of them, women are completely unrestrained and have almost no accountability for anything they do. Any rational person who was witnessing this display of their true nature would be rightly afraid of what they are capable of.

I think they have always been like this. They don't care that they destroy men financially all the time by divorcing them, or that they traumatize their children, or whatever. Women have always been self-serving but nowadays nobody holds them accountable so they can run amok and show their true nature
It might be why more and more normies are getting blackpilled. The illusion just doesn't exist anymore.

Has anyone else noticed this recently? Whenever I see a foid on the internet or IRL they are acting like deranged psychopaths. They act like they are the only people that matter in the world and men are like insects to be crushed and manipulated. I see them laughing about how men are failing at life or at how some guys insecurity. They make no effort to try and understand us their words and actions are motivated purely out of spite and hatred. They laugh about how they only want the top 10% of chads to have sex with them and want the rest of us to go die. Even in my female relatives especially the younger ones, I can feel the animosity coming from them. And the ones who have no connection to you make no attempt to hide it.

Maybe it was always like this but it just seems like there isn't any trace of good in them anymore. I can't imagine that any woman is capable of love or empathy. Its been stripped from their nature and replaced by some kind of demonic/satanic energy. I feel like if this goes on they might become legitimate threats. They might try to start actively killing incels or advocating for eugenics movements.

It’s definitely getting worse.
And that’s a good thing. Billions of men are still operating on Simp OS.

They must be crushed to wake up.

I really hope young generations won't tolerate being sexless, familyless and alone, and will collectively refuse to simp together with us and other based men. A nigga can dream

Brutal. I notice this too.

Foids become more aggressive now and they also bully, something that didn't happen to me so much more than a decade ago.

Before, it was only men who made fun of me, now women do too and it's worse because if you touch them, everyone will jump on you to defend them.

Fuck off with that 'muh everyone evil'. Despite how much men bully each other; it isn't men who push for foid-exclusive shits.
Yeah its bs, not everyone is evil, it's mostly foids. There are way, WAY more kind and selfless men than there are foids

Kind and selfless foid is a rarity but kind and selfless men are pretty common

It might be why more and more normies are getting blackpilled. The illusion just doesn't exist anymore.
I think its men seeing in real time how women actually act. Like the libtard cuck streamer Destiny got divorced in a quite public manner, and she was even begging him for money after the divorce.

Men get to see how these whore foids really act even with rich high status men

Yeah its bs, not everyone is evil, it's mostly foids. There are way, WAY more kind and selfless men than there are foids

Kind and selfless foid is a rarity but kind and selfless men are pretty common
If it were a comment by someone else, I'd not care to reply.

That guy, assuming it's a guy, is apparently a self-proclaimed "non-misogynist incel". He usually goes around insulting other users on this forum.

Yea i noticed, but i think they were always like that.
But the world gave them too much freedom to show their real side.

They won't be laughing when someone shoves an AR15 down their throat

Before, it was only men who made fun of me, now women do too and it's worse because if you touch them, everyone will jump on you to defend them.
They get hostile even if you are just saying hello. They will point and laugh at you and start recording you for their "safety" (aka just to make fun of you online).
I think its men seeing in real time how women actually act. Like the libtard cuck streamer Destiny got divorced in a quite public manner, and she was even begging him for money after the divorce.
Yeah anyone who saw what happened with destiny would have to start realizing it to some extent. He's probably done more to spread the blackpill than most of the people he claims to be against.

Toilets are all naturally narcissistic psychopaths, they are incapable of empathy and can only live through their own views of the universe, they can only externalise their internal experience, they can never internalise anything external (other than maybe Chad's sperm).

Yea i noticed, but i think they were always like that.
But the world gave them too much freedom to show their real side.

It's just called female nature, they didn't get more freedom, they just decided to change the nature of how they oppress men. Earlier men were like field slaves, now Chad are house slaves while they want the bottom 98% of men to die.

the result of having hundreds and hundreds of simps simping for them everyday. They think they're hot shit. Thats why I think humbling them is the most important thing to bring back some of the balance. Its important to humble them physically and emotionally.

Women were always evil. Watchya talkin' about?

Unfortunately your 30 years to late. My bio mom was a fucking phsyco path who was horrible to my grandma and just as bad to me.

They act like they are the only people that matter in the world and men are like insects to be crushed and manipulated
They are not wrong tbh. Its hard to.belive you are not the obly one eho matters when there is 20 simping guys wherever you go plus you have goverment protection and help.

They laugh about how they only want the top 10% of chads to have sex with them and want the rest of us to go die.
Yes they do, and what men do about it? Literally nothing, coz modern men are the really downplayed themselves to the role of insects.

I hold onto hopes that some have resisted the influence of Satan, but my patience is waning.

What's been pestering me lately is their persistent dogmatism on the purity of sexual decadence. They cannot handle criticism and often retaliate by surrendering to carnal urges inflamed by scorn and antipathy.

What's been pestering me lately is their persistent dogmatism on the purity of sexual decadence. They cannot handle criticism and often retaliate by surrendering to carnal urges inflamed by scorn and antipathy.