Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women Are AUTISTIC Because Of Texting

U

uninstall

Banned
-
Women do most of their communication through texting.

Most of their flirting through social media or some gay dating app.

As a result, they forget how to communicate with humans face to face.

If you call them on the phone, they don't pick up because they have forgotten how to talk on it and it's harder to ghost you and lie to you.

Subsequently, they are literal autists addicted to their phones - like the kid raised by a tablet playing angry birds instead of being outside.

When they face an uncomfortable situation or an encounter or a question, they immediately bury their fake-up infested faces in their phones to save themselves.

Then, they will call the other person awkward or creepy, but it is actually them because they don't have any social skills besides texting.

Stop using the world autism so liberally. It is not necessary. I know that it's a meme to call everything not normal 'autistic' but propagating this type of usage only affects autistic people and incels even more. You can instead say that women are socially immature, or even ignorant.

Women do most of their communication through texting.

Most of their flirting through social media or some gay dating app.

As a result, they forget how to communicate with humans face to face.

If you call them on the phone, they don't pick up because they have forgotten how to talk on it and it's harder to ghost you and lie to you.

Subsequently, they are literal autists addicted to their phones - like the kid raised by a tablet playing angry birds instead of being outside.

When they face an uncomfortable situation or an encounter or a question, they immediately bury their fake-up infested faces in their phones to save themselves.

Then, they will call the other person awkward or creepy, but it is actually them because they don't have any social skills besides texting.

I've noticed this as well. Women hardly know how to socialize.

Stop using the world autism so liberally. It is not necessary. I know that it's a meme to call everything not normal 'autistic' but propagating this type of usage only affects autistic people and incels even more. You can instead say that women are socially immature, or even ignorant.
Sure some women have social issues, but why not use that to your advantage?

legit, a lot of young women have abysmal social skills. They can't carry a conversation to save their lives.

No matter how mogged i get by a woman -- even with an actual diagnosed mental disorder --
I still have the ability to look directly at their eyes and give a descent discussion (though only formal).
Most of them can't even look at me directly if not just discuss a few sentences.

Now I remember younger me when I can't even look at even a looks matched guy's face. Behalf of Pure autism.
This is the time where I recall the time i get the most bullying, but I notice stacies who does the same thing, but doesn't get ridiculed -- in fact gets hit up by more orbiters.

tl;dr
Even autistic Stacies get the time of their lives,
but if you're an incel because of autism, IT'S OVER>