Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy women are as racist as supremacists

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
yeah, in the old days an ethnic man vote only counted for 1/3 or at best half of the vote of a white man because people thought white people are superior. Now what women do? Exactly the same but with our PSL.

An ethnic man PSL is half of a white man's. Women are supremacists!

"It's just a preference" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

yeah, in the old days an ethnic man vote only counted for 1/3 or at best half of the vote of a white man because people thought white people are superior. Now what women do? Exactly the same but with our PSL.

An ethnic man PSL is half of a white man's. Women are supremacists!
They should stop denying it when their dating "preferences" show that they largely exclude ethnic males as sexual prospects for things like hookups and ONS tbh

Also see my thread:

You can't talk about this kind of shit anywhere else without getting accused of being bigoted and racist even if you are speaking from experience as an ethnic male.

You can't talk about this kind of shit anywhere else without getting accused of being bigoted and racist even if you are speaking from experience as an ethnic male.
Jfl true af. When women say it it's called preference. But when I point out their preference, which involves white males are seen as more attractive generally, I'm the racist one. Even I tweeted something like that and bluepill copers called me white supremacists, meanwhile I'm a SEA ethnicel

Jfl true af. When women say it it's called preference. But when I point out their preference, which involves white males are seen as more attractive generally, I'm the racist one. Even I tweeted something like that and bluepill copers called me white supremacists, meanwhile I'm a SEA ethnicel
It's just a "preference" so much that it is significant enough to show up statistically in online dating sites and studies done of what makes men attractive to women and for most normies to be aware of the idea that ethnic females lust after white males and would rather get with white guys instead of ethnic guys and look for any reason to rationalize this.

And I find it telling that it's just a "preference" to just make a blanket statement that "I just don't like/I don't date brown guys" but a male saying that he doesn't find black women that attractive is racist.
It's double standards favoring women in action again.