Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women are angry and confrontational around non-chad partners, like a cat with rabies

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Observations from my own family.

The women act angry as fuck around their partners. The type of angry you get from road rage, except permanent.

So angry all the time that I can't understand it. Perhaps it's natural for foids who can't get chad for a relationship.

Who the fuck wants to be around that shit all the time? Fuck that. I can't even stand a minute of disrespect because it's obvious the person doing it is never going to stop. Why would you get involved with that shit?

Who the fuck wants to be around that shit all the time? Fuck that. I can't even stand a minute of disrespect because it's obvious the person doing it is never going to stop. Why would you get involved with that shit?
desperate cucks who let themselves dominate

Women are at their most peaceful and serene when under tyrone's foot, they hate their equals and resent spreading their legs for them.

The fact that a typical normie won't get to pop his wife's cherry is a huge issue, that people don't want to talk about because they know that once the marriage vows have been said and the children have been born, there's nothing that can be done about it. He's stuck in that marriage, for the good of the kids, even though she's never gonna forget that moment when, in the flower of her youth, Chad took her virgin pussy. She's not gonna forget the heart-pounding fear, mixed with desire, that overcame her so that she gave in to her nature to submit to a powerful man, surrendering to Chad utterly. Engraved forever in her soul is the memory of how she opened her legs to accept him, and felt the head of his hard penis open her vagina and then, wide-eyed, she let out a soft moan as his firmly thrusting manhood slid into the furthest depths of her most intimate place, making her a woman -- HIS woman.

She'll never go a day without thinking of the adoration she showered upon him, the affection, the head-over-heels obsession, as she let her imagination run wild with thoughts of their future life together. She won't forget how she imagined having his last name, and being pregnant with his babies. She won't forget how she did everything she could to be a good and pleasing mate for him -- and how she chased after him but he went away. She won't forget the pain she felt, and the yearning, and how despite the hatred she felt for Chad, she never really gave up hope of being with him. How could she forget, when every time she's rubbed her clitoris ever since, it's always been to to those memories; and whenever she's thought of the life that might have been, that SHOULD have been, it's always been those same fantasies of being Mrs. Chad?

There's certain stuff she's not gonna want to do in the bedroom with betabuxx, because to devote her body totally to his pleasure would be to desecrate the memory of Chad; the right to own her, to degrade her in any way he wishes, and ravish her totally, receiving obedience to his every command, belongs only to Chad. Her religion is Chadianity, and she shalt have no gods before him, for her instinct still is to try to outdo all of Chad's other devotees in being the most zealously fanatical worshiper of his cock. In her contradictions, she thinks she got the upper hand by letting another man into the place that used to be Chad's; but she's unable to totally give herself to that new man, because it just is not in female nature to respect (much less revere), the second (much less the twenty-seventh) man to slide his cock into her.

The women act angry as fuck around their partners. The type of angry you get from road rage, except permanent.

So angry all the time that I can't understand it. Perhaps it's natural for foids who can't get chad for a relationship.

Entitled fucking cunts, they probably have the husbands do all the housework and cooking when they get back from wageslaving!

Jfl at being cucked enough to be comfortable with being hated by your own wife.

Incel>Cuck everyday.

Women eventually resent the guy they settled for. This is pretty much the norm with non-Chad relationships. If she doesn't find you hot enough for sex without commitment, she can't be trusted for commitment. Ugly, short or disabled guys are better off just going MSTOW and dropping out of the dating game entirely. Not worth the hassle or the risks.

Women eventually resent the guy they settled for. This is pretty much the norm with non-Chad relationships. If she doesn't find you hot enough for sex without commitment, she can't be trusted for commitment. Ugly, short or disabled guys are better off just going MSTOW and dropping out of the dating game entirely. Not worth the hassle or the risks.

Damn, this post is blackpill in HCL form

Entitled fucking cunts, they probably have the husbands do all the housework and cooking when they get back from wageslaving!

Jfl at being cucked enough to be comfortable with being hated by your own wife.

Incel>Cuck everyday.
Your avi really caught me off guard I won't lie.

Women find fulfillment in looks, appearance, social status .The culmination trophy is chad. It would be like us being cross iwth teh fact we don't have anything high value masculine, only it's someone's actual fault (the non chad).
There's so much biological regard for the physiological differences between chad to beta with women that... it's almost a biological necessity for these chads to exist.

They are just wired like that. Foids can love only chads.

It's a balding manlet with a MSTOW stamp on his forehead, you like?
Yes bro :feelskek: It's hilarious if I'm being honest. It almost caught me off guard as much as the first time I saw vegeta with a mustache.

The women act angry as fuck around their partners. The type of angry you get from road rage, except
It depends. My mum is usually very calm but my father snaps all the time.

If a foid is angry with you, she's telling you you're ugly. No way would she act like that around Chad.

it is because they are lower than children.

I witness the same with the men gettings hit on. It's why I'll never resort to marriage.

Considering in their eyes they settled for a genetic failure, of course they'd be mad. Her only option is to paternity fraud him with a Chad and that takes the effort of installing tinder on her phone.

Foids love drama. To them, a peaceful and happy relationship is a bad thing.

Normies are desperate, they know they have no other option except endure this behaviour