Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are always certain that they will have kids

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I have often noticed on Reddit that women say things like "I will tell this story to my future kids". Women know that they will breed because of how many men simp over them whereas for a man it is never a given that he will have kids. As a truecel I never really had any hopes of having kids, it wasn't something I ever thought about given that I never even experienced a first kiss like normies do by aged 15.

I have noticed this too, yet ironically they never have any concrete plans on how they will financially afford these children (unlike men who want children have to think of) because they know they'll be provided for no matter what

As a male even when you get kids you can't be certain they are yours. Most men never question or think about it, and for foids to monkey branch and fuck their exes is natural as drinking water.

I have often noticed on Reddit that women say things like "I will tell this story to my future kids".
these foids are probably roastie leftovers and betabuxx option at most.

As a male even when you get kids you can't be certain they are yours. Most men never question or think about it, and for foids to monkey branch and fuck their exes is natural as drinking water.
This. I was just about to say this to @AutisticBeast. Not only are men unsure of if they'll have children, the can't even be sure If they child is even there's unless they get it tested. Most men are cucks who won't get every child tested to make sure.

Last edited:
I'm very thankful that incels.is still has high iq users like you.

I know a lot of toilets who are old that were soooo certain that they were going to have kids but ended up without any because they were too picky. As Hypergamy expands the changes of her finding a mate that she actually wants his sperm from is going to decrease.

Dude that’s the most basic principle of every species on this earth, women are always going to reproduce, no matter how feminist a country might be.

Dude that’s the most basic principle of every species on this earth, women are always going to reproduce, no matter how feminist a country might be.
"Water is wet" is a law of nature in the same way that it's guaranteed that "Cunt is wet" :feelskek: (women will always be fucking).

yeah, there was this girl on reddit saying "I cant decide whether i should get white children or black children".
not having the option to get children is not a problem for women

I have often noticed on Reddit that women say things like "I will tell this story to my future kids". Women know that they will breed because of how many men simp over them whereas for a man it is never a given that he will have kids. As a truecel I never really had any hopes of having kids, it wasn't something I ever thought about given that I never even experienced a first kiss like normies do by aged 15.
THIS THREAD MAKES ME WANT TO BURN YET ANOTHER XL SIZED PLASTIC BAG USED FOR HEAVY LOADS OF TRASH SO I CAN MAKE SURE THESE FUCKING BISEXUAL FOID FUCKING FAGGOTS BECOME INFERTILE AS MY DAMN RAINCOAT AND HOPEFULLY THESE BITCHES WON'T HAVE THE FERTILITY TO BIRTH ANY INCEL/CHAD/STACY OFFSPRINGS BY RELEASING XENOESTROGENIC MICROPLASTIC PARTICLES UPON THE ATMOSPHERE AND ULTIMATELY ACROSS ALL FUCKING LIFE ON THIS HOMOSEXUAL PENIS CHEWING SAND PEBBLE OF A PLANET PERMANENTLY GIVING MAJOR DAMAGE TO THE ENTIRE ECOSYSTEM :lasereyes::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

But I ran out of lighter fluid :feelsbadman:

they plan their wedding

I have noticed this too, yet ironically they never have any concrete plans on how they will financially afford these children (unlike men who want children have to think of) because they know they'll be provided for no matter what

I know a lot of people whose kids don’t look like them at all

I think they are not theirs

Either via beta bux, child support, government gibs, or all combined, they will be ok and still have leftovers for nails.

I couldn’t imagine having kids. Not only would they be born into the worst era ever they would be born with bad genes. That shit is cruel.

Also ironically it’s mostly women who pass on garbage genes so that’s why we will never escape them