Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are actually more stinky than men are

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
They just cover it up by spraying 20 different perfumes on themself

-they have B.O just as bad if not worse than men (seriously why is it called boys odor)
-their pussy stinks from all the dried up cum from the cock carousel adventures
-they fart and shit a lot, but pretend like they dont
-they have horrible, nasty ass diets of mall food and starbucks drinks
-they let chad to digusting sexual acts on them

yet they tell inkwells to shower. Its projection

MGTOW cope tbh

Nice post, the most stinky people I've ever met were all foids

many of them wipe from back to front... shit gets into their vaginas, which they never wash.
whereas men always wash their dicks.
foids shower less than men too. it's proven in a study somewhere.
plus the intermingled smell of shit and cum and perfume is even more disgusting than just the perfume itself, it's like strewing rose petals on a pile of shit.

Last edited:
many of them wipe from back to front... shit gets into their vaginas, which they never wash.
I still don’t get how people can take a shit and not wash it/use wipes. I have to take a bath after using the toilet.

I still don’t get how people can take a shit and not wash it/use wipes. I have to take a bath after using the toilet.
Taking a bath/shower after taking a shit is just unecessary. Just wipe your fucking ass a good amount its not that hard jfl

Taking a bath/shower after taking a shit is just unecessary. Just wipe your fucking ass a good amount its not that hard jfl
Yes just dry wipe some toilet paper many times it will go away :soy:It’s no way it’s going to be clean of shit, you know that right :feelskek:

plus the intermingled smell of shit and cum and perfume is even more disgusting than just the perfume itself, it's like strewing rose petals on a pile of shit.
Cucks love that

they are much more prone for urinary tract infections for that reason.

The 2 worst smelling people I've met at my job were women lol

Busted out laughing at work at the brutal autism in this thread

they are much more prone for urinary tract infections for that reason.
they are also more susceptible to contracting stds through normal penis-in-vagina sex.

some of them probably don't even wipe thoroughly.
they're so concerned with mere appearances, and they only wash what can be seen on the outside.
like how hotel maids do.
all the disgusting shit is under the surface, just as with their spirits.

Without fakeup most foids look subhuman.

they are also more susceptible to contracting stds through normal penis-in-vagina sex.

some of them probably don't even wipe thoroughly.
they're so concerned with mere appearances, and they only wash what can be seen on the outside.
like how hotel maids do.
all the disgusting shit is under the surface, just as with their spirits.
vaginas are cesspools of bacteria and fungii and viruses. if u come to think about it, its quite disgusting. but our instincts and sex drive doesnt care.

If coping will become an olympic discipline someday, all of you in this thread deserves the giga gold medal. You made my day. Pls Don’t stop. I bookmarked this thread for some sad days to cheer me up.
Best

Last edited:
If coping will become an olympic discipline someday, all of you in this thread deserves the giga gold medal. You made my day. Pls Don’t stop. I bookmarked this thread for some sad days to cheer me up.
shutup faggot GrAYcel
(It feels good to do that @Gog )
:feelsokman:

They just cover it up by spraying 20 different perfumes on themself

-they have B.O just as bad if not worse than men (seriously why is it called boys odor)
-their pussy stinks from all the dried up cum from the cock carousel adventures
-they fart and shit a lot, but pretend like they dont
-they have horrible, nasty ass diets of mall food and starbucks drinks
-they let chad to digusting sexual acts on them

yet they tell inkwells to shower. Its projection
Femorrhoids are super nasty. And it's not called "boys odor," it's called "body odor."

Femorrhoids are super nasty. And it's not called "boys odor," it's called "body odor."
i was raised to believe it was boys odor. The power of the pussy pass

i was raised to believe it was boys odor. The power of the pussy pass
It's the first time I have heard of the term you're using. I have often heard that the women's toilet is a lot more disgusting than the men's toilet.

It's the first time I have heard of the term you're using. I have often heard that the women's toilet is a lot more disgusting than the men's toilet.
Their stinky roast beef flaps smell like fesikh.

Tbh this is a "water is wet" thread. Ask any janitor in a huge establishment which restroom looks nastier after a busy day, and 9 out of 10 times he/she will say "lADies' room looks much worse". I dunno who ever said that foids are "cleaner" than men.

Foids cannot properly dispose of feminine hygiene products, they often flush their bloody used pads into the toiled and clog the fucking drain. If they have any fungal infection of their genitals, the smell may be so pronounced that it would be evident for anyone around.