Women are absolute trash and only deserve to suffer

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★
33d 7h 42m
I wish I could beat up every women I come across in the street. Just seeing a woman makes me want to beat her senseless. Women are all incredibly vile and deserve no less. but unfortunately I can't do shit without repercussions.

What we can do however is to simply do all we can against them within the boundaries of society. Kinda like they do to us.

1. Sabotage women at work.
2. Go into stores with foid staff soon before they close and move products around, leaving a mess and making sure they leave work late. It's petty but life fuel.
3. Needless to say if you know about a woman who's abused or needs help if any kind don't do shit.

Any more ideas?

get_even

get_even

Death to simps and cucks
-
18d 6h 9m
I wish I could beat up every women I come across in the street. Just seeing a woman makes me want to beat her senseless. Women are all incredibly vile and deserve no less. but unfortunately I can't do shit without repercussions.

What we can do however is to simply do all we can against them within the boundaries of society. Kinda like they do to us.

1. Sabotage women at work.
2. Go into stores with foid staff soon before they close and move products around, leaving a mess and making sure they leave work late. It's petty but life fuel.
3. Needless to say if you know about a woman who's abused or needs help if any kind don't do shit.

Any more ideas?

The 3rd one doesnt really count and makes you seem like a bluepill infiltrator tbh. Abuse woman lmfao, they would gladly take the abuse so long as it's Chad.

I once tried to talk to a foid at Uni, she was really uninterested, as i left I saw her talking to some normie guy all enthuisiastic whereas just gave me one word answers and made no eye contact. She left all her textbooks and notes unattended and I was thinking of stealing them. They were too close by so I didnt risk it but usually these opportunities appear spur of the moment.

4. Refuse to give up seat to a pregnant roastie

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★
33d 7h 42m
The 3rd one doesnt really count and makes you seem like a bluepill infiltrator tbh. Abuse woman lmfao, they would gladly take the abuse so long as it's Chad.

I once tried to talk to a foid at Uni, she was really uninterested, as i left I saw her talking to some normie guy all enthuisiastic whereas just gave me one word answers and made no eye contact. She left all her textbooks and notes unattended and I was thinking of stealing them. They were too close by so I didnt risk it but usually these opportunities appear spur of the moment.

4. Refuse to give up seat to a pregnant roastie
I'm not a blue pill infiltrator.

By abuse I mean if they get beaten or raped. There's men out there who would do something or call the cops, believe it or not.