Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are a resource

scrub

scrub

Banned
-
Women just exist to motivate men to work harder. The whole "women like men with careers" meme was made by the owners by large businesses to make their employees work more efficiently so they have a chance of getting a promotion and making more money and thus "attracting more women". There is a reason why women always go first on lifeboats, it's because they are like gold, they exist because they actually have value, unlike men who are like iron, they are cheap, replaceable, and common but extremely useful. But you cannot make a solid structure from iron without modifying it.

Men are materials that society is built on, women are a resource that allow those materials to do their job better. Unfortunately, now that the workforce has doubled in size because we introduced it to women making it a lot harder for men to succeed and resulting in millions of men dropping out of the workforce into a more LDAR lifestyle because it is way too hard to succeed these days. We went from only 1 in 20 men dropping out of the workforce (being unemployed and not actively looking for a job) to nearly 1 in 8 men.

this post reads very low IQ

on the contrary, this is high iq. in the past, men would work hard for their families, and in reward for this, their wives would put food on the table and spread their legs that night. if men don't get that pussy they will not bother to work, leading to collapse of society

on the contrary, this is high iq. in the past, men would work hard for their families, and in reward for this, their wives would put food on the table and spread their legs that night. if men don't get that pussy they will not bother to work, leading to collapse of society

I was going to make a post like this but it was already made so I’ll bump it tbh.

Hes banned

Its over

necros me but interesting tbh

High iq bannedcel