Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Women are a mystery! They are so hard to understand, truly incomprehensible beings!

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
When i read something along those lines i automatically assume that the man in question is very young or a cuck.

Women hard to understand? JFL.

Women are the simplest creatures to understand in the entire universe, their drive force is very simple: "i'm going to seek the best possible male. if i'm insecure or very ugly or i got fucked a lot i'm going to settle with a lesser man, but secretly i want to be fucked by chad (again)".

Seriously, it's not that hard. Maybe the hard part is growing some balls and accept the truth instead of growing that stupid beard.

Women are the simplest creatures to understand in the entire universe, their drive force is very simple: "i'm going to seek the best possible male. if i'm insecure or very ugly or i got fucked a lot i'm going to settle with a lesser man, but secretly i want to be fucked by chad (again)".
high iq

yeah jfl at those retards

If you understand women then you also understand the :blackpill:

And yet, we have people here who say any and every woman can have Chad if they want him. So which is it?

Majority of the men I see when I go out are cucks

true, once you stop pedestalizing them, they come out as quite simple beings

When i read something along those lines i automatically assume that the man in question is very young or a cuck.

Seriously, it's not that hard. Maybe the hard part is growing some balls and accept the truth instead of growing that stupid beard.
Based

hard to understand, cause they doesnt want to accept the truth.

iq

Women are the simplest creatures on the planet.

This is shit cucks say, indeed

Not cuckbeards, they are fucking ugly.
My dream is to grow hobo/hermit beard ngl. But I'll never pull his halo
Brad pitt large

Females just follow their instincts

Lmao women are legit retarded, i've never meet a smart one. They just follow what society tells them

womens are just a mirror, they imitates

"You can either love women or understand women, because once you understand women, you'll realize that there's nothing to love."

Don't know who came up with that quote but he was a based genius.

Not ugly=good
Ugly=bad

This is all life is to a female. It's over.

Holes are easy to understand unless you are cuck.

Women are a mystery to bluepills only because logical explanations are persecuted and they are left confused why behavior doesn't match the motivations they're told about in their propaganda

Once you become blackpilled, women are easier to read than the shampoo instructions

Women are a mystery to bluepills only because logical explanations are persecuted and they are left confused why behavior doesn't match the motivations they're told about in their propaganda
This sums it up nicely. To blue pilled men women do seem complex. I know they were to me when I was a blue piller. But once you swallow the black pill they are astonishingly simple.

Well I dunno, they might still be complex in some regards of their lives, even if why they ignore ugly guys and focus on Chad isn't a complex issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back