Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are a failed creation

TheDarkMessiah

TheDarkMessiah

Banned
-
It's obviously clear that women are extremely flawed, both mentally and physically. They embrace evil and shun anything that's good. This is the reason why the good guys in society can't fulfill their biological imperative to mate. Women and dating coaches advise men that in order for you to get a woman, you have to be evil and conniving. But when men follow this advice, the women say they're being mistreated by these men and then society scorns men as being the evil ones. Don't you see how twisted this society is? We should correct this. Not by changing ourselves(or "maning up") like dating coaches and women suggest, in order to accommodate for the females flaws and wickedness. Neither by trying to fix or reason with women, but by eliminating them completely and creating something new.

This whole mating game is only going to get harder, not easier. Women are like a stubborn virus but we need the cure. Only we can put an end to all this madness for good. Whether this was God or a result of social conditioning that made women this way, it was a mistake. And we as men have to correct it. Nature played a cruel joke on us. Now it's time to return the favor.

The jezebel spirit dominates female minds.

Women are nerfed men. They exist only to reproductive ends.

They have evil tendencies just because we give them freedom. If we gave children those kinds of freedoms they would commit a lot of evil and injustice too. They were never supposed to be free or much less equivalent to men.

Women legit should be controlled at all times, giving women freedom is like giving a dog treats all the time, the dog will stop following orders and start to disobey its owner same goes for foids

Women legit should be controlled at all times, giving women freedom is like giving a dog treats all the time, the dog will stop following orders and start to disobey its owner same goes for foids
Preach brother

''Women are extremely flawed, both mentally and physically''. COPE

I got two words for you. White Knight.
I would not consider me a white knight, however, in this case I wasn't defending women, I was saying that they look pretty good (just because you said they were flawed physically)

I would not consider me a white knight, however, in this case I wasn't defending women, I was saying that they look pretty good (just because you said they were flawed physically)
In said post you were implying that foids had some if any mental capacity by including it in your post, and implying they are not flawed by highlighting it.

In said post you were implying that foids had some if any mental capacity by including it in your post, and implying they are not flawed by highlighting it.
I was talking only about the physical aspect

very low iq.
The failed one are here and on internet.