Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are 1000X more delusional than men. The media lies

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★★★
The media makes it so that men are more delusional than women , this is not true.

We have a couple of college interns work for our company. I see a bunch of lardasses stop by at the interns desk and attempt to flirt with them. For example, a -4, 60-year-old, morbidly obese, lardass at my workplace calls herself a "cougar" , touches interns on the arms, back etc. and thinks that she's beautiful. Another dwarf,obese, Hispanic lady at work is a 2/10, hits on high value men

Once I saw 2 rostie, landwhales, stop by at this college Chad's desk and make jokes and flirt.

We have a few fat, men at our work place and none stop by and flirt with the female college interns. They know that the answer will be "no."

This is a given

Foids don't have a good grasp on reality because everyone else keeps the charade and pretends their lies are true for them

Foids don't have a good grasp on reality because everyone else keeps the charade and pretends their lies are true for them
They also don't really have to be in truly dangerous situations. Most low value men experience near death altercations.

I always have the impression that ugly fat bitches are overconfident because they get gaslighted and old men are overconfident because they haven't realized yet that they're old and ugly now

Yep the media is wrong and at the same time they are reinforcing this delusion by telling these obese whales that they are pretty.

Good news is that most of these animals are married to obese or very overweight men themselves. Only exception is usually with those low income black/Hispanic men.

But they get lied to of how "beautiful" they are and believe it to be true. My work place is filled with morbidly obese and obese employees. Mostly black and hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth. Yet a lot of these pigs believe that they are beautiful. Bullshit. If they are "beautiful" than homeless women on the streets of Bangladesh are world class models and my Poodle's ass is contender of America's Next Top Model.

Last edited:
Register To Vote Taylor Swift GIF by 2024 MTV Video Music Awards

Yep the media is wrong and at the same time they are reinforcing this delusion by telling these obese whales that they are pretty.
Good news is that most of these animals are married to obese or very overweight men themselves. Only exception is usually with those low income black/Hispanic men.

But they get lied to of how "beautiful" they are on a daily basis and believe it to be true. My work place is filled with morbidly obese and obese employees. Mostly black and hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth. Yet a lot of these pigs believe that they are beautiful. Bullshit. If they are "beautiful" than homeless women on the streets of Bangladesh are world class models and my Poodle's ass is contender of America's Next Top Model.